Women 28-early 30's

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
They have no real talent at appealing to a mans instincts to provide protect and love a woman

They are devoid of this information so they resort to bullying

Which looks so wack once you experience a foreign woman
Lol. A woman saying what her intentions are is bullying? When did we become so weak

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you all mock the idra of a younger guy being pressured into marriage

And i agree

But you also know a young woman has more power over men to get them to do what she wants

You also know one day you will be thirsty for marriage

Therefore a young womans target should be men in their late twentys to mid thirties

If you want to pressure someone for marriage

These men would be more easier to force marriage on

They will be thinking more mature at that age

And that sweet young p*ssy and mind will be able to sway these men into marriage easier
So you are encouraging women to date men who fetishize them, than the dude is her age that they are in love with?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I keep saying stop trying this tactic on guys your age

Guys in there early twenties aint getting married breh

You should advocate women to date more established older men and then try to force them into marriage

This is my advice to young women who will become older and more desperate for marriage but their bargaining power decreases as they get older

Why? At 21 I was not interested in some old fart... I shared a cultural, situational, and generational bond with my ex.... What would I have to talk about with a man who probably witnessed the day disco died?.:childplease: I was in grad school and starting a new career trying to climb the ladder... I had nothing to offer someone established... I was still growing into myself...

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't make any logical sense... I guess I am just perplexed because like many in this thread, I have experienced this... I was with a guy at 21 for five years... who promised up and down that once he got his career going, that we would then get married...

:dead:

At 26 he had a baby with an illegal immigrant :aicmon:... moved her into his place because she was staying on an air bed in the basement with two other cousins in some smuggler's house :rudy:

Here I was starting over at 28 (took me a year and a half before I even thought of dating again)... but because of that the next dude should have treated me the same if not worse?
:wtf::mindblown::rudy::camby:

DAMN. Sorry to hear that. But to nikkas in here they won't blame the dude for being dirty, they will blame you because they believe you should have know better at 21 not to even date him. In their eyes women should know better no matter what the situation even while being raped.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Black women are more thirsty than ever to be with the slavemaster white man

The white man literally destroyed her family

If you can do this

Im sure you could learn to love an older black man

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giving ultimatums is bullying in my book
So when men say to a women if they aren't fukking then they aren't talking to a girl anymore. That's perfectly ok, but a women says they are dating for marriage is bad. You can't change what she wants just like you can't change what the man wants. Spit ways and move on, their are more people out here than who you immediately talk to.

It's clear as day from the OP that the woman didn't want to date him. Why does there needs to be any issues after that is beyond me.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
So no matter what the situation women have to take an L.

Dont' look at women as if their are individuals with, hopes, dreams, minds, and a purpose outside of breeding, brehs.

Or you can keep doing what you been doing and expect different results

My position is that all that dreams and hopes talk goes out the window anyway once that biological clock start ticking

Women will marry anyman at that time

So whats the big deal just cut to the chase earlier while you still have the power to get what you ultimately want from a man anyway

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or you can keep doing what you been doing and expect different results

My position is that all that dreams and hopes talk goes out the window anyway once that biological clock start ticking

Women will marry anyman at that time

So whats the big deal just cut to the chase earlier while you still have the power to get what you ultimately want from a man anyway
I'm not a woman, breh. :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I have enough confidence to where I dont need to force 30 year olds to be my FWB.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
It hurts their pride because they expected their dikk to get wet and now they know they can't.

I have no problem getting my dikk wet, so I wasn't trying to use her for sex. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to fukk, but I was genuinely interested in getting to know her more. Like I said earlier, she's smart, woke, ambitious, and attractive. Then she went crazy on me.

If I wanted to, I could have lied to her and got in them guts by this weekend. But some people in this thread are still acting like I was the one tripping. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. :aicmon: