Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
i dont fukk with indians, they wanna be cacs so bad they do shyt just as foul as cacs themselves :scust:
indians doing mistreatment to dark skin people been going on before CACs even got their(well cacs did get their but not the ones we have)

them light skin/ pale indians that invaded india if i recall created the caste system which has many dark skin indians on the low totem pole and you have the untouchables( which are the original indians according to some)

so her being a indian doing this, shyt Im not surprise.

Last edited:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Her race is not the cause for the fukxery my people....
Why u think she got caught and put on blast they want us to continue to have conflict among darker skinned people when in fact any thinking person can see that this is the work of white supremacy....killing too birds with one stone...

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Why u think she got caught and put on blast they want us to continue to have conflict among darker skinned people when in fact any thinking person can see that this is the work of white supremacy....killing too birds with one stone...
Yea they probably using her as a scapegoat.. But it's still fukk her tho

Nate Dawg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
And people sit here wondering why Colin protests the national anthem, because this kind of nonsense goes on in the same country, and no one (non black) gives a damn.

I seriously want to know how somebody can sleep at night knowing they did this? That is evil in its purest form.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fallback all of her cases are eligible for another trial and a lot of the guys got out because of her incompetence. Some of those cats caught a break thanks to her.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
so we should just ignore the fact that Indians are racist as fukk towards blacks and hold hands and sing kumbaya songs? :mjlol:

Get a grip

It is us against the world. Whites don't need to interfere in order to turn Indians against us. They've been racist towards darkskinned people

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
so we should just ignore the fact that Indians are racist as fukk towards blacks and hold hands and sing kumbaya songs? :mjlol:

Get a grip

It is us against the world. Whites don't need to interfere in order to turn Indians against us. They've been racist towards darkskinned people

Not all of em...just like not all cacs are bad either...you gotta be careful when you condemn a whole tribe cuz that's what white supremacy does to us...that's not what we do....yes we must do for self but if it's at the cost of our humanity whats it worth?...we will just be slaves to our own hate