Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It's more likely that she lands some research job over some record free black candidate. Then she can probably profit off of her crime by writing a book or selling her story to some network pretending to seek "justice" instead of ratings. She could even make friends with Zimmerman an Co. Life goes on.

This thing happened in April and 34000 lives were impacted. It's not even a major news story because people don't give a damn. A guy standing up for a flag is more important so we need to dedicate a week of nonstop coverage dedicated to assassinating his character instead and call it "debating."

And people ask me why I don't watch the news or ain't up on the latest outrages happening in the black community.....:snoop:
shyt hurts my soul, man, the injustice.:to:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
It's more likely that she lands some research job over some record free black candidate. Then she can probably profit off of her crime by writing a book or selling her story to some network pretending to seek "justice" instead of ratings. She could even make friends with Zimmerman an Co. Life goes on.

This thing happened in April and 34000 lives were impacted. It's not even a major news story because people don't give a damn. A guy standing up for a flag is more important so we need to dedicate a week of nonstop coverage dedicated to assassinating his character instead and call it "debating."
:salute:Not standing for some bullshyt= villified and negative major news for a week....Getting thousands of people(mostly black) jammed up= crickets. If either of these clowns running for office are willing to overhaul the penal system, I would be a single issue voter. I know it won't happen though.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
There isn't a genital mutilation method in Africa or pre-"Independent" America that would be horrifically painful enough to punish this villain of humanity...

This would be a fitting end...

breakingb10f-3-web.jpg

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EASTāœˆWEST
Black Genocide Baby!!!

With another Victory over the already depleted population of indigenous North Americans aka black people...

The religion of white supremacy is virtually unstoppable...

With help from the police and the prosecuting DA...Black genocide is in full muthafukkin effizect...

Who you gonna call? Nobody
:francis:

:mjcry:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisinā€™
The value of black lives gentlemen. disregard her race, but the idea that she is an enforcer for white supremacy is was needs to be addressed. its shameful how this causes so little uproar.
That's what's more shameful. This is my 1st time hearing about this case. It seems most folks don't seem to care. The fact that folks even wrote letters asking for her release let's you know how many people either support laziness or systemic negligence.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
i dont fukk with indians, they wanna be cacs so bad they do shyt just as foul as cacs themselves :scust:
I hate using that word, but they are the ultimate c00ns. They act like their country wasn't touched by white supremacy, and tap dance hard for the white man. Then they act like they're so damn smart, but smell like they haven't heard of no damn body and Right Guard :scust:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Everybody share the story she's definitely not the only one. She deserves life. Most cant get jobs if they are felons. Smfh
She'll earn certification in the next 3-5 years in some well to do tight knit community in anywhere USA, be embraced because she brings about "diversity" to the town, and nothing will be forgiven because her crimes will not be seen as such; they will be considered it as an, "err in judgement" OR at the least, carrying on the agenda...:scust:

I'd be cool with her becoming paralyzed physically after tumbling face first down a 6 flight fire escape and it leads to her being financially drained to the point of homelessness living in a metro area where community resources (already minimal) are too strrained to assist her and her family and she is relegated to carrying out the most grotesque and despicable of "acts" daily to feed her growing opioid addiction all while her horribly disfigured children (by way of a battery acid "accident") watch through their legally blind eyes the pain such a disgusting person their sack of useless flesh their mother has to endure....:ehh:

Or a nasty case of rabies that lands her in a mental institution drooling for the rest of her days would suffice...:gladbron: