Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I heard about this a while ago. None of the primary source articles I read said anything about her specifically targeting black people, though obviously it would affect us more. Anyway, if you read between the lines you can tell she's a fall guy for the whole lab.

There's no way her superiors wouldn't have noticed and investigated her doing twice as many tests as everybody else. Probably a lot of labs do shyt like this...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Of course. She sent away how many people with those faked results..

she was never gonna do any real time, because there would have been blow back from it for other connected people.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't say blacks were specifically targeted but it wouldn't shock me, us against the world for real.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's what's more shameful. This is my 1st time hearing about this case. It seems most folks don't seem to care. The fact that folks even wrote letters asking for her release let's you know how many people either support laziness or systemic negligence.
If she was white they would

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
  • We need to know who was investigating these cases, that's where the problem is at.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Mars

Superstar
Daps
She's not going to prison because she's part of a Government conpiracy against black/brown/poor people.She got caught,did not snitch,and got off with a slap on the wrist.They probably gave her a lump sum payment for her loyalty.I wouldn't even be surprised if she is a CIA agent.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
And yet c00ns will still stand for the national anthem...

Times like this i wish we had real black president. If i was pres and got word of something like this i would pardon everyone convicted on cases she worked on and clean house.
:russ::mjlol: you still think presidents have real power

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I hate to say it but this is the type of stuff that needs to be protested more. To many people legitimately think that actual institutional racism is non existant nowadays, when shyt like this is a flagrant example.