Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
From what I've read so far, not excusing what she did but on her end she is not seeing the defendant and just receiving the evidence for testing. Sounds like she was lazy and faked testing. She was testing 5x the average in a year despite her colleagues saying they never seen her look through a microscope. Not sure about the racial angle in the OP which is why I said I hate editorializing. It wouldn't be a fantastic leap that a great many affected were black give the love of locking black men up in this country but from what little I read this chick just seems to be stupid and lazy and at least those 40k are on the way to having heir cases possibly thrown out.

Yeah, this is the impression I got.

She was rushing through work carelessly. Like, if she worked at fuccin' Banana Republic,
she wouldn't fold the sweaters the right way because she didn't give a fucc - she just wants to be able
to say she folded the damn things so she could go home.

So TRIPLE FUCC HER with balance beam, because those tests hold peoples' lives in the balance.
That's textbook "Depraved Indifference".

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
From what I'm reading chick worked for a lab that worked on providing forrensic results for police departments though after this they have stopped using this lab and require the state to perform the tests going forward.

From what I've read so far, not excusing what she did but on her end she is not seeing the defendant and just receiving the evidence for testing. Sounds like she was lazy and faked testing. She was testing 5x the average in a year despite her colleagues saying they never seen her look through a microscope. Not sure about the racial angle in the OP which is why I said I hate editorializing. It wouldn't be a fantastic leap that a great many affected were black give the love of locking black men up in this country but from what little I read this chick just seems to be stupid and lazy and at least those 40k are on the way to having heir cases possibly thrown out.

That's genocidal numbers. :martin:

Every single case needs to be reviewed quickly or just completely thrown and the company needs to be sued into oblivion.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's more likely that she lands some research job over some record free black candidate. Then she can probably profit off of her crime by writing a book or selling her story to some network pretending to seek "justice" instead of ratings. She could even make friends with Zimmerman an Co. Life goes on.

This thing happened in April and 34000 lives were impacted. It's not even a major news story because people don't give a damn. A guy standing up for a flag is more important so we need to dedicate a week of nonstop coverage dedicated to assassinating his character instead and call it "debating."
So much truth in here.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
I hate using that word, but they are the ultimate c00ns. They act like their country wasn't touched by white supremacy, and tap dance hard for the white man. Then they act like they're so damn smart, but smell like they haven't heard of no damn body and Right Guard :scust:

She'll earn certification in the next 3-5 years in some well to do tight knit community in anywhere USA, be embraced because she brings about "diversity" to the town, and nothing will be forgiven because her crimes will not be seen as such; they will be considered it as an, "err in judgement" OR at the least, carrying on the agenda...:scust:

I'd be cool with her becoming paralyzed physically after tumbling face first down a 6 flight fire escape and it leads to her being financially drained to the point of homelessness living in a metro area where community resources (already minimal) are too strrained to assist her and her family and she is relegated to carrying out the most grotesque and despicable of "acts" daily to feed her growing opioid addiction all while her horribly disfigured children (by way of a battery acid "accident") watch through their legally blind eyes the pain such a disgusting person their sack of useless flesh their mother has to endure....:ehh:

Or a nasty case of rabies that lands her in a mental institution drooling for the rest of her days would suffice...:gladbron:

:whoa:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This is the definition of covert "systemic oppression". This is the shyt that blacks in this country have to deal with. This is the type of stuff that has to be brought to light for EVERYONE to see.

Send this story to Roland Martin, Tariq, Dr. Drew CNN, Colin Kap too