Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think you are right she may not have intentionally screwed the black suspects over but since we are the majority of the people being ran through the system it would affect us more than any other group.

If she was doing numbers like this was there some sort of bonus for the amount of samples you process or was she just looking for a promotion of sorts?
I get the impression she was just lazy and inept. Again not making excuses but like I said her colleagues even said her number of samples tested didn't make any sense when they didn't even see her look through a microscope. Ashe sprinkled cocainne in some samples and shyt like that because I guess it would be suspicious that none of her samples tested positive.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
This fukking bytch is from Trinidad and Tobago and grew up around Black people too.

tlumacki_annie%20dookhan_metro330.jpg

dookhan778789.jpg
shes just indian tho.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I get the impression she was just lazy and inept. Again not making excuses but like I said her colleagues even said her number of samples tested didn't make any sense when they didn't even see her look through a microscope. Ashe sprinkled cocainne in some samples and shyt like that because I guess it would be suspicious that none of her samples tested positive.
Did you even look into this case? She purposely altered samples so they would come back positive, testified that her results were definitive and accurate. That's not negligence BUT PURE fukkERY!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Did you even look into this case? She purposely altered samples so they would come back positive, testified that her results were definitive and accurate. That's not negligence BUT PURE fukkERY!
Yep I read three different links outside of the one the OP posted. It is negligence and fukkery combined. Like I said what I read I get the impression that she didn't want to do her job and altered some samples,not all and based on everything I'm seeing this woman didn't care this impacted innocent people and was altering samples in order to introduce variability I her results so she won't get found out that she didn't want to do her job.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Thank god for the Internet. This type of shyt goes on more often than you think. Especially to people with explicitly black names.
When all is said and done, the internet/social media will be the main reason for the black awakening. Its bringing to light all of the unseen forces oppressing us.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wow this bytch is out already?

I remember making the thread happy when she got convicted

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
sopranos-end-o.gif

I hope this goofy bytch has a Soprano's ending with her family around her somewhere.:pacspit:

It's more likely that she lands some research job over some record free black candidate. Then she can probably profit off of her crime by writing a book or selling her story to some network pretending to seek "justice" instead of ratings. She could even make friends with Zimmerman an Co. Life goes on.

This thing happened in April and 34000 lives were impacted. It's not even a major news story because people don't give a damn. A guy standing up for a flag is more important so we need to dedicate a week of nonstop coverage dedicated to assassinating his character instead and call it "debating."