Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Need more info, but on the surface this is some serious bullshyt. Idk how the justice system hands out light sentences to people that fukk up thousands of lives, but they want to throw muthafukkers in jail for a little weed

America has a piece of shyt justice system

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
No way are we the greatest civilization on earth when it's 2016 and he justice system is easily bought out, and has a prejudicial bias against people of color.

This system needs to change to include more diversity.
I believe a judge shouldn't be able to see the defendants, nor know their name, but instead just see what crimes they committed.

I guarantee more white people go to jail that way

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am sorry but how would she know who is black based on the sample they provide her?

She probably faked alot of tests.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the cases she is involved in is under appeal.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This was a pretty big story up here, and she's an even bigger scum bag. It's mine boggling how that can happen.

You have innocent people locked up because of her, and then you'll have guilty people walking because their tests will be brought into question.

I knew her sentence would be short. When she first was to go on trial, I said she should get the death penalty.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This was a pretty big story up here, and she's an even bigger scum bag. It's mine boggling how that can happen.

You have innocent people locked up because of her, and then you'll have guilty people walking because their tests will be brought into question.

I knew her sentence would be short. When she first was to go on trial, I said she should get the death penalty.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The universe has provided the black man with the tools to deliver himself.
The cac skull is less resiliant than even the cinderblocks that line every street corner.

th

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Indians:scust:
The foullest filthiest group on this planet..she needs street justice. Problem is nothing will happen to her now that she's free like Zimmerman. We need to take matters into our hands, fukk the justice system. Is white jew media and foxnews covering this

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Man this is fukked up.

You can also see why she has been given it easy and got parole. Many close ties to prosecutors and those courts, all in this together.

shyt makes your blood boil man... And cacs have the nerve to act like this shady shyt doesn't go on...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Man, some people deserve to be beheaded....or sniped.