Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
jim crow still in effect :francis:

51lILnrBZ3L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
From what I'm reading chick worked for a lab that worked on providing forrensic results for police departments though after this they have stopped using this lab and require the state to perform the tests going forward.

From what I've read so far, not excusing what she did but on her end she is not seeing the defendant and just receiving the evidence for testing. Sounds like she was lazy and faked testing. She was testing 5x the average in a year despite her colleagues saying they never seen her look through a microscope. Not sure about the racial angle in the OP which is why I said I hate editorializing. It wouldn't be a fantastic leap that a great many affected were black give the love of locking black men up in this country but from what little I read this chick just seems to be stupid and lazy and at least those 40k are on the way to having heir cases possibly thrown out.

Yeah I think you are right she may not have intentionally screwed the black suspects over but since we are the majority of the people being ran through the system it would affect us more than any other group.

If she was doing numbers like this was there some sort of bonus for the amount of samples you process or was she just looking for a promotion of sorts?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There's no way she's the only one. This is probably common practice for forensic scientists in the conspiracy to massively incarcerate young black men.

This fukking bytch better watch over her shoulder once she's released. I hope her family disowned her ass :pacspit:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sadly, while i may disagree with obama on a lot of things. he's doing one of the most important thing he can do for black americans. which is to release as much from prison as he can. because its clear many are in prison that shouldn't be there when people like this get a pass.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody cares about us.....read about the Tuskegee experiments...they actually had blacks on their staff

were basically dogs too people....thats why I walk around with a heart filled of hate....i hate all these other races, and show them no loyalty or love .... esp these indians...curry eating pieces of shyt ....I cant stand indians .... the only group of people that smell like shyt and walk with their noses up

the only race group in america that practice tolerance is black people

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
thought her case was common knowledge:manny:
crazy that she's getting released before any of the people her tainted evidence wrongly convicted

• Dap
Reactions: DrX