Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think her hair has her confused. It's not the 1920s. We're not on that depression shyt anymore.

And resting bytch face does not stop men. :mjlol: I wish...

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

According to this Nigerian Breh. :jbhmm:

It baffles me when I see people spout this or back this way of thinking because the next and obvious step is to strip women entirely of rights because all this says is that they don't have the capacity or ability or willingness to do the right things since they need all manner of guidance and management. On a racial level, it basically paints women also has mercenaries and makes it seem as if they are entirely unfit for any kind of leadership or decision-making. shyt is baffling that this is the best argument that they can trot out and is pretty damning that there are those, women even, that will take on such a mantle to escape any sort of self-reflection and accountability. They think they are absolving themselves when in truth, they're enslaving themselves.

The same women that would cosign this will be the same one who get mad when you liken them to children. shyt is wild. :francis:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
full
That’s not an FBA hair do...

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Complaining about how women act has never been a solution for us. What is the solution is to avoid those women, leaving them to those who are at their same level (even if they are too confused to know their level). There is no reason to have a relationship with a woman who does not respect you enough to give you the same treatment she would give a White man. You are men, you have the power of selection too. Don't waste your time trying to select that which is bound to disrespect you.

Really, there is no reason to get upset about those chasing after people outside of our ethnicity as long as they refrain from speaking sideways about the rest of us. I only have a problem with it once they attempt to disparage, disrespect, and/or debase the rest of us to uplift their non-Black partner. That is when I am about exposing their BS. Outside of that, seek relationships with whomever you desire. This worry over other people's mate choices is self-defeating and a waste of time. Instead, focus more on yourself and what you desire to accomplish in various arenas of your life. As long as they are not disparaging, disrespecting, and/or debasing our people, leave them be is my take on the issue.

*Edit: This is all in regard to non-family members. If they are family, then some extra concerns may be warranted.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
People want what they want.

Doesn’t impact me 🤷🏾‍♂️
Ultimately this is the no. 1 way to roll through life. But a lot of folks online and in real life just have to have something to be offended by or they can't live life. Like it's too boring for them or something.

I noticed a poster in here posted a video of a black woman saying she loved black men and it got glossed completely over. Dig this. The same outcome would happen if it got posted as a standalone thread. Or you'd have 75% of the thread accusing the woman of wanting or being with a white man. Place can be hilarious sometimes. You have to be able to laugh at it for it to be bearable. :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you click on the Twitter threads and Instagram page you’ll see black women unanimously disagreeing with her, but that doesn’t suit your narrative?

No, of course not. Son had to find some wench on the internet and rile up these nikkas for a plat. Him posting Black women rebuking this wench would be counterproductive.