Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Don't put words in my mouth. This really shows how lost you are that you think any criticism against some of these women = automatically means that I am a pawger. Go day this to other posters on this site who actually directly say they like other races of women instead of saying things about me because you got emotional

You ever thought that maybe the thought is "gee, it's sad that they are describing bare minimum stuff to do to attract other men, but if a black man were to ask that, he'd get criticized."

Critiquing a few BW on social media doesn't mean I dislike BW at large in real life or want to fukk white girls.

You gotta quit trying so hard .

Breh you saying the same thing you say in every one of these threads. Word for word:skip:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
One thing I notice about tiktok is that there are a lot, and I mean a lot of c00ning black women. Not just old ladies, There are girls as young as 15 talking about "get you a white boy".

You would think this was just a small subsection of tiktok, but these interracial channels get hundreds of thousands of followers and millions of views. Remember that lady that said her interest in black men was at 0? Hell, some of the black women I follow end up reposting or commenting on some of these weird videos

I'm not saying every single black women on that app hates black men, but I'd say most of the black women on there that are not on that type of timing are unfortunately either overweight, single moms that got their black clenaup man, or wenches that got their wakeup call and looking for said cleanup man.

Before the whataboutisms start, there are c00ning black men on there too, obviously, but they usually get flamed and bullied by black women, black men, and other races of men and women. Black women on there just have this huge echo chamber of bitterness, insecurity, and a sick obsession with interracial dating.

Wasn't even going to comment this, but this girl on tiktok I kind of liked just posted with her white BF and the caption said that her kids are definitely having a father
:mjpls:
No different than Twitter. You'll see the same on the next popular SM app and everyone will ignore it and amplify Black men c00ns

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
nikka nerds and broken bitter hairhats.:hubie::pachaha:
at the end of the day, this website is no different from boxden, reddit etc, so you always gonna come across the dweebs, basement trolls, ***** weirdos, and nikka nerds that lowkey have self-hate lol

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:francis:.....

I don't understand the need to come in here and try to deflect what’s right in front of your face, I truly don't it's obvious that this behavior doesn't apply to all Ebony women but applies to more than enough and that in itself is a problem. Trying to disagree at this rate is nothing short of delusional and quite frankly insulting.

Yeah it's weird. It's intense copium to try and just deflect. As you said, it's obviously not all. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that they exist, and letting brehs know so that they won't get gaslit.
Yeah but must brehs seek this out and wallow in collective self imposed degradation. Of what benefit is this to anyone

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but must brehs seek this out and wallow in collective self imposed degradation. Of what benefit is this to anyone
Some of this stuff eventually matriculates onto TV, academics, hospitals, real life, etc. Look at that therapist that got fired

So getting exposure can make it easier to handle it if you have some exposure. I don't know if every example has to be posted but it's good to know who hates you. Just because it's a small minority of people, that doesn't mean they don't exist.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Some of this stuff eventually matriculates onto TV, academics, hospitals, real life, etc. Look at that therapist that got fired

So getting exposure can make it easier to handle it if you have some exposure. I don't know if every example has to be posted but it's good to know who hates you. Just because it's a small minority of people, that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Okay but this stuff is posted here consistently and has gone past the point of making brehs aware but seems to have malicious intent.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
To make it even more disgusting its clearly cacs doing it but with their digital blackface
:comeon: that's an old narrative

How you are going to say this when there's countless videos breh :dead: that's just denying reality because it's uncomfortable. We already no it's not the average bw so there's no point in going back to that old talking point

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: that's an old narrative

How you are going to say this when there's countless videos breh :dead: that's just denying reality because it's uncomfortable. We already no it's not the average bw so there's no point in going back to that old talking point
Im talking about the consistent posting of this topic on here not the actual videos