Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Another thing: it really puts into perspective all the pathetic mother goddess simps on here that constantly defend or downplay anti-bm activity from bw.

Or for any man that likes to defend belligerent women.

you see how some women can act around men they are attracted to? They all of a sudden know how to be respectful. Hell women themselves don't put up with men that shyt on women online

Most black women and black men in the comments are in agreement that’s she out of line... so what now?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But there’s the paradox. On the one hand it’s “the choices we make with our bodies are not for the benefit of men. How we wear our hair, implants, etc are for us and not the male gaze.”

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic? We’re told to mind our own business when it comes to physical appearance and in the next breath we’re blamed for those same insecurities.
It’s for Y’ALL! Duh. Common sense would tell you that.

If these chicks with the surgeries weren’t getting (temporary) attention they wouldn’t be doing it at all. They’re too shortsighted to realize all they’re getting is sexual attention, but hopefully some will figure it out before it’s too late 🤷🏾‍♀️

The minute brehs start chasing a slimmer look it’s over.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Women in any society, are the reflections of whatever the men allow or encourage in that society. We created these women.

Women are usually the reflection of a society or community or family, if you want to know if a family has value, investigate the women from the family, same as a community or society,...

if you don't believe me, think of any society or country with value, their women always carry same value. Only men can FIX this not women. Women are followers not leaders. We need to go back to the basics.. We men are the problem here. We have all the power.. We determine what the standards are.. Yet , we ain't doing anything with it. Leave women alone.. The day we men collectively start being strict with wanting better, these women will sit up.. There is a reason God approached Adam first even when he knew Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

There is a reason most kids who are in prison or just generally being a nuisance came from fatherless homes.

There is a reason why society will crumble if men do not maintain/provide leadership.

There is a reason men were blessed with the curse of strength, logic, and vision.

I am not entirely absolving women of every responsibility, but it still doesn't change the fact that some things can and will only happen in the absence of Masculinity(Leadership).

Quote me anywhere, WOMEN ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.

Oh good. I was beginning to think that women might be responsible for some things sometimes. Glad to see nothing is ever their fault.

:ehh:
It's true. Women do what men allow.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
tenor.gif

You know the mods and simps finna want to delete this thread... they don't ever delete threads that bash black men though... :mjpls:

Anyway I also saw this before... its a whole compilation... watch the last part of the video

tumblr_p2zrl4Hi5i1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s for Y’ALL! Duh. Common sense would tell you that.

If these chicks with the surgeries weren’t getting (temporary) attention they wouldn’t be doing it at all. They’re too shortsighted to realize all they’re getting is sexual attention, but hopefully some will figure it out before it’s too late 🤷🏾‍♀️

The minute brehs start chasing a slimmer look it’s over.
Ma’am, the moment we mention how much weave is a turn off, we’re called anti-black/colorist and told “well white women wear extensions too.”

The moment we talk about how slimness is attractive and being overweight is unhealthy, we’re accused of body shaming and called “sassy”.

Anytime black men have standards, it’s always met with ferocious push back. Personally, I have my standards and always stuck to them. But the video just shows how some women don’t view black men as being “worthy” of having standards to adhere to. Be it physical or attitude.

But between the thirsty low self esteem men who will gas up the most slovenly looking women, and the moist negroes and echo chamber Shea butter brigade, they’re happy to perpetuate the unhealthy ‘thick’ archetype as long as it appeases them.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People want winners, especially women. I understand that, but it becomes deadly when you start doing things outside of what is considered "conventional" to appease others who already do not value your personhood.

Black people do this all the time as a consequence of white supremacy. Trying to appease the European consciously or subconciously is a result of brainwashing and indoctrination. How long are we going to stay in the heart of white supremacy. Then get emotional and react when some new consequence of living in white supremacy pops up?the only way to stop new consequences from popping up,and old consequences from getting worst is to leave white supremacy and take YOUR women and children with you. Unless we just like playing whack a mole:respect:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Some black women love to PAWG just like some of you love to PAWG. :yeshrug:

With as many threads here on the coli dedicated to white skin, this is the last place that can judge.

Anyways here's a black woman who loves black men:

those are some nice titties

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

According to this Nigerian Breh. :jbhmm:

He's right. But not in the way he thinks.

The truth is that average black men are TOO thirsty and available, and so we get taken for granted.

Once we get selective in who we approach, they'll start teaching how to attract us.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What is that?
That this race loyalty Black women supposedly have so much if is bullshìt. It's rooted in lack of access/favor outside of us. And the policing of us (black men) is based on that limitation as well.

Is their first instinct to want us? Sure, but if the option is there is go outside of us, particularly white, they're taking it. In some unfortunate extreme cases they were taught that we're not worth taking serious and the first choice is actually white men. 25 years ago it was barely an option. The last decade has opened things up.

With that being so, it's always been, IMO, subservient for us men to feel obligated to never date out of the race. The obligation is one-sided and based on limitations. Women are loyal to primal attraction and/or resources.

If you truly refuse to entertain or lack attraction to anyone outside of your group, that's fine. But find the person for you. If they're not in the group, you don't lose your identity or experiences.

Your potential children will still be seen the same or very similarly to you in this country, and I doubt you will fail to teach them so, or about their lineage and history on your side.

While most of this board have crossed a certain age bracket and supposedly with their black queens, I don't want brehs younger than me, or even older than me and still in the field, feeling like their identity is based on who they're with. No other group of men deal with that.