Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Compartmentalization

Different standards for different races. Other races of women do the same shyt to us, some have very similar attitudes. Jeannie Mai told yall

some these women people go to different countries for got their Tinder set to the west for WHITE MEN

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You know the mods and simps finna want to delete this thread... they don't ever delete threads that bash black men though... :mjpls:

Anyway I also saw this before... its a whole compilation... watch the last part of the video

Last edited:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
9 times out 10 these women like pawgers have NEVER been with a white person a day in their life.
The obsession is just in their heads and online. I've said this before but I don't think I really hate interracial dating. I hate "US" interracial dating cause we act so fukking goofy publicly.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Women in any society, are the reflections of whatever the men allow or encourage in that society. We created these women.

Women are usually the reflection of a society or community or family, if you want to know if a family has value, investigate the women from the family, same as a community or society,...

if you don't believe me, think of any society or country with value, their women always carry same value. Only men can FIX this not women. Women are followers not leaders. We need to go back to the basics.. We men are the problem here. We have all the power.. We determine what the standards are.. Yet , we ain't doing anything with it. Leave women alone.. The day we men collectively start being strict with wanting better, these women will sit up.. There is a reason God approached Adam first even when he knew Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

There is a reason most kids who are in prison or just generally being a nuisance came from fatherless homes.

There is a reason why society will crumble if men do not maintain/provide leadership.

There is a reason men were blessed with the curse of strength, logic, and vision.

I am not entirely absolving women of every responsibility, but it still doesn't change the fact that some things can and will only happen in the absence of Masculinity(Leadership).

Quote me anywhere, WOMEN ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.

Oh good. I was beginning to think that women might be responsible for some things sometimes. Glad to see nothing is ever their fault.

:ehh:

Nah he spitting facts. Up until he ruined it with ‘women are not the problem’. Let’s not go that far

I’ve shared this tidbit 3,4 times and I’ll keep saying it. Saw Corey Holcomb live bro said ‘why do we even listen to women?’ :dead:It was tho most deadpan, low key, high key, brilliant statement ever

Nggas would be AMAZED at how women would adjust their behavior if they no longer got validation that what they’re doing is working :ufdup:

I really hate to be a mysogonis but women are so much like children it’s scary.

You ignore a child he/she learns to adapt. But if they see their bad behavior is rewarded or they get attention, you are creating a monster. We have created a monster. We are fully engaged with women on THEIR terms. And instead of being in the hole and stop digging, we keep digging. The digging = arguing with and giving validity to the things chicks dream up

Women: I need a man that make 1.3 million
New nggas: 1.3?! Aww man thats not fair :damn:Why? Let’s debate this

:snoop:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
To keep it a stack, a majority of black people who marry cacs are socially conditioned to view them as some kind of prized possession. A status symbol.
"I got me a white man....jackpot!" "I got myself a white woman...jackpot!"

Most BW marry WM because of finances. It's a economic come up. Look at Eve for example, the bank account was the main incentive that drove her towards the marriage.

Not forgetting, a large sum of our people have a lot of self hatred. That self hatred gets projected. This leads to generations of trauma being passed down.

The colonization of the black mind

This is not true most black women date down when they are with white men.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You know the mods and simps finna want to delete this thread... they don't ever delete threads that bash black men though... :mjpls:

Anyway I also saw this before... watch the last part of the video

:dead::dead::dead:
As much as I lament social media, I’m glad it allows unfiltered feelings to be broadcasted to the world. I saw this behavior over a decade ago and I was called delusional for pointing it out.

Now more people are starting to see a lot of women’s true nature, especially when it comes to racial dating dynamics.

“But it’s only online.” :beli:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
giphy.gif