Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I really hate to be a mysogonis but women are so much like children it’s scary.

You ignore a child he/she learns to adapt. But if they see their bad behavior is rewarded or they get attention, you are creating a monster. We have created a monster. We are fully engaged with women on THEIR terms. And instead of being in the hole and stop digging, we keep digging. The digging = arguing with and giving validity to the things chicks dream up

Women: I need a man that make 1.3 million
New nggas: 1.3?! Aww man thats not fair :damn:Why? Let’s debate this

:snoop:
the lines are blurred between what issues are nonsense and what issues are important when it comes to women — and it’s mostly women who take serious problems they face and smother it with nonsense

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

her bio has a Haitian flag

Although internalized racism is spread out throughout the globe, there needs to be a quarantine zone for these African & Caribbean women who spew this nonsense and group American Women in.

Absolutely no concept of pride in their skin or history.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Although internalized racism is spread out throughout the globe, there needs to be a quarantine zone for these African & Caribbean women who spew this nonsense and group American Women in.

Breh c00ning isn’t something that stems from the continent or country your born in. This rhetoric could equally come from an AA woman. Black men and black women in the know need to discard trash like these people. They are no longer one of us and therefore we should shame them and isolate them in all manners.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Another thing: it really puts into perspective all the pathetic mother goddess simps on here that constantly defend or downplay anti-bm activity from bw.

Or for any man that likes to defend belligerent women.

you see how some women can act around men they are attracted to? They all of a sudden know how to be respectful. Hell women themselves don't put up with men that shyt on women online

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if she brought up being fat or not in video. Because white dudes especially ones with money don’t deal with fat chicks at all.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

White men like white women, latinas, then Asians more than they like Black women. She setting a bunch of BW up for more bitterness and possibly suicide. Those egos will be crushed.

And WM are even becoming more radicalized to value their whiteness.

These folks are lost. And other BM saying "if you don't want to lead, you not a man" yeah, I am okay with that if that's your perspective. I ain't wasting my time with a bunch of morons that aren't aware or care to be aware of their environment.

:manny:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

According to this Nigerian Breh. :jbhmm:

#TheChildOfMan:wow: spreading like wild fire. I see the idiots in the comments still calling it simping,when its actually science and universal law. But everybody cant be a thinker,let the dead bury the dead. These are the fools we will cut off from the body within the next couple years:respect:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps

Because they’re not really black so stop holding them to black standards

Tair

Superstar
Daps
#TheChildOfMan:wow: spreading like wild fire. I see the idiots in the comments still calling it simping,when its actually science and universal law. But everybody cant be a thinker,let the dead bury the dead. These are the fools we will cut off from the body within the next couple years:respect:

People want winners, especially women. I understand that, but it becomes deadly when you start doing things outside of what is considered "conventional" to appease others who already do not value your personhood.