Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Y'all really need to stop pushing this bullshyt narrative that most black women wants be with white men and I can say this because I deal with a lot black women in real life and most of them don't even want white men.

These dudes clearly hate Black women, trolling or don't get p*ssy. Or a combination of the three. I very rarely come across Black women who wants white men and I live in the most diverse city in the world. Seeing a Black woman with a white man is still pretty rare here in NYC.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really need to stop pushing this bullshyt narrative that most black women wants be with white men and I can say this because I deal with a lot black women in real life and most of them don't even want white men.
This isn't the 90s anymore and we aren't falling for okie doke

:camby:

I love black women but a large portion of them are just flat out c00ns. They may talk that black love shyt in public but they feel a completely different way on the inside.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I love black women but a large portion of them are just flat out c00ns.

This THIS THIS!

I been trying to drive this point home for YEARS!

A nikka in shorts shorts and a fanny pop locking in a restaurant full of pack white folks gets immediately identified as a c00n (rightfully so).

But a black woman giving dissertations on how to attract white men gets every excuse in the book (men need to lead, it don't affect me, etc).

They are c00ns! Point blank. What kind of social conditioning have we gone through as a people where we can't identify a sellout as a sellout if they have a vagina. shyt is ridiculous!

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Most black women and black men in the comments are in agreement that’s she out of line... so what now?
What? I never said all or even most BW do this. I

Don't know why you're getting upset for.

Do you do this in threads that are critical of black men?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Dude just made that shyt up.
No he didn't.

There was a thread specific to interracial marriages and many posters were amused at that fact/stat.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No he didn't.

There was a thread specific to interracial marriages and many posters were amused at that fact/stat.

It was exposed in that same damn thread that that research was faulty. Y'all nikkas gotta stop with ya'll bullshyt. Every last one of these threads makes ya'll nikkas look like losers.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Dude just made that shyt up.
The role of gender in interracial divorce dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[22] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[22] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[22] According to Census Bureau data Black wife/White husband marriages have the lowest rates of divorce.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The role of gender in interracial divorce dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[22] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[22] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[22] According to Census Bureau data Black wife/White husband marriages have the lowest rates of divorce.

You wanna post the million sources of evidence showing the vast majority of Black women marry and prefer Black men?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Ssssshhhh! Stop trying to break up the propaganda. How else are they going to piss people off?

No, of course not. Son had to find some wench on the internet and rile up these nikkas for a plat. Him posting Black women rebuking this wench would be counterproductive.

These dudes clearly hate Black women, trolling or don't get p*ssy. Or a combination of the three. I very rarely come across Black women who wants white men and I live in the most diverse city in the world. Seeing a Black woman with a white man is still pretty rare here in NYC.

It was exposed in that same damn thread that that research was faulty. Y'all nikkas gotta stop with ya'll bullshyt. Every last one of these threads makes ya'll nikkas look like losers.

You wanna post the million sources of evidence showing the vast majority of Black women marry and prefer Black men?
Breh I don't fukk with generalizing all BW but saying this in this thread is deflecting.

What's the point?

Do you do this in bm threads?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2NHSrPL.png

BqEfmC6.png

Him and the kid LAWST!