Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Breh I don't fukk with generalizing all BW but saying this in this thread is deflecting.

What's the point?

Do you do this in bm threads?

I'm not a c00n, get p*ssy and love Black people... man, woman and child. You not gonna ever catch me in any thread shyttin on Black people unless they c00ning. I shyt on people trying to talk shyt about Black men ALL THE TIME on here. Like I said: these threads made solely to shyt on Black women make y'all nikkas look like dry dikk losers. Get off the fukking internet and get some p*ssy.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
fukking weirdos and agents on the internet be FEENIN to have Black people hate each other. It's automatic on this site: lonely poster scours the internet for a bedwench, posts it for a triggered response and the losers gather up in the thread like flies on horse shyt on a 100 degree day. Same lonely posters do the same thing in diaspora war and anti-Black men threads. Goofy shyt. How the fukk this thread 8 pages in like a hour on a damn Saturday night? :mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Breh I don't fukk with generalizing all BW but saying this in this thread is deflecting.

What's the point?

Do you do this in bm threads?
@Billy Ocean is a piece of shyt deadbeat father. Hasn’t hugged his kid all year.

Dude stays in a 4x4 dirty ass apartment drinking amsterdam vodka

Daps
The role of gender in interracial divorce dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[22] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[22] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.[22] According to Census Bureau data Black wife/White husband marriages have the lowest rates of divorce.
:unimpressed:
Again
bw/wm divorce rates are so low compared to bw/bm
Source?

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean is a piece of shyt deadbeat father. Hasn’t hugged his kid all year.

Dude stays in a 4x4 dirty ass apartment drinking amsterdam vodka

This out of shape, dusty, lonely fakkit been feverishly stalking me for months :mjlol:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
When it comes to white men, black women change their attitude, become submissive and cooperative and willing to believe whatever comes out of Biff and Billy Ray mouth..

When it comes to black men no attitude adjustment and they yell “ if u cant take me as i am, then u can’t come at me at all”….

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a c00n, get p*ssy and love Black people... man, woman and child. You not gonna ever catch me in any thread shyttin on Black people unless they c00ning. I shyt on people trying to talk shyt about Black men ALL THE TIME on here. Like I said: these threads made solely to shyt on Black women make y'all nikkas look like dry dikk losers. Get off the fukking internet and get some p*ssy.
Great, same here.

But you can't shut down certain discussions.

Plenty black men ask BW to be more feminine, but they get roasted for asking this.

Plenty black men feel that BW treat non-BM better than they treat BM. But BM get roasted for saying this.

Plenty of BM try to accept substandard treatment, believing that's what they're worth or that it's normal.

Threads like these expose the truth. That there's validity to the complaints.

Of course it brings out some BW haters which is obviously bad, but the subject is gonna get discussed.

I mean come on. Even you referenced how Black women commented and rebuked what that woman said. If they can comment without deflection, why can't you?

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

That poster @Astroslik is some loser that's in his feelings cause I called him out for c00ning months ago. He's been popping up in several threads a day with some made up shyt just for my attention ever since. A true weirdo.
Says the pedo fakkit incel thats been in my dms for months throwing threats

Your aint shyt mother and eunuch father would be ashamed. Whole bloodline full of losers

Daps
Bill Hocean is a scorned woman in a black male's body.

In that thread where a woman traveled to Japan, obviously in search of a Japanese boyfriend but didn't have much luck like the black males with Japanese women so she called them "c00ns", he had this to say:

She a cutie. Crazy but she's probably not lying. nikkas go overseas and be sweating these international bytches, putting them on a pedestal. Passport bros full of Coli nikkas. Hard pill to swallow for y'all nikkas in here in denial, huh?