Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They might be disagreeing with her but what she is describing actually happens. Women soften up around cacs and become very accommodating.

I've spoken on this for years. It's observable and it's just another type of code switching and there is a relevant question to be asked for why the attitude and tough headed shyt is reserved for brothers.

Yup they do. I've seen it myself. Loud and aggressive for Jaden but submissive and humble around Brad

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
On a racial level, it basically paints women also has mercenaries and makes it seem as if they are entirely unfit for any kind of leadership or decision-making
Because collectively, they are. Only Black men view women as superheros and let them control our community (partly due to them being backed by cacs).

Other men basically view women as receptacles to make more of them. Sounds harsh, but true. They understand a woman will go with whoever provides her more resources, at their core they will betray anyone if they think they can get a better deal.

They treat their women kindly, varies obviously, but they restrict them from having complete cultural control because you'll see what you see in our community; unchecked narcissism and treacherous thinking.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We need to teach Black boys that women adapt to the culture of the man they're with or want. The little ghetto white girls will be disco queens if we got back into it.

Too many Black boys and men believe Blackness rests with Black women, when it's the exact opposite.
No.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Another one of their lies lately is that they were all raised to bow down to Black men and were told to sacrifice everything for us, knowing damn well it was nothing but "BM ain't shyt", "Guuurl fukk them nikkas", "wm gonna treat you better" , "we don't need y'all BM". But now that they're realizing no other women do that dumb shyt, they're rewriting history. Now according to them they do everything for us, even to their detriment like they're a bunch of martyrs, but us evil Black men don't care and just keep killing them and destroying everything :comeon:

It's why there's really no point in having discussions with them, what they want is to dictate to us and have us accept their demonizing and pathologizing of us because reality is that is their job in integration. They're basically overseers and counter insurgents

They know they can lie as much as they want cause there's always gonna be a bunch of simps backing them up.

We need to teach Black boys that women adapt to the culture of the man they're with or want. The little ghetto white girls will be disco queens if we got back into it.

Too many Black boys and men believe Blackness rests with Black women, when it's the exact opposite.

This poster isn't even Black. Been calling this person out for the cosplay fraudulence. Let's see who dikkeats and daps this poster up.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This poster isn't even Black. Been calling this person out for the cosplay fraudulence. Let's see who dikkeats and daps this poster up.
:sadcam: oh no I said something assertive and not bowing down to others.

You're just a bytch ass agent that exists to convince Black men not to call out antagonistic behavior from Black women. You want brehs to have their head in the sand so the destruction of Black boys and men can continue unchallenged.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:sadcam: oh no I said something assertive and not bowing down to others.

You're just a bytch ass agent that exists to convince Black men not to call out antagonistic behavior from Black women. You want brehs to have their head in the sand so the destruction of Black boys and men can continue unchallenged.

Good shyt.

I'd smack dogshyt outta you. But cook.

Again...let's see which one of you nikkas dap up this non-Black goofy.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Good shyt.

I'd smack dogshyt outta you. But cook.

Again...let's see which one of you nikkas dap up this non-Black goofy.
I'm a grown ass man, I'd pump some lead into you and keep it moving, you weird little cac agent:mjlol:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So weird story time:

So I got this chick in H-Town into alternative lifestyle (kink, ggg, ENM type shyt). She took me to this spot she hits every now and then in Pearland. The amount of IR (BW/WM) couples in that hoe was astounding. These bytches were getting passed around to other WM like shyt. Not even bad looking jawns. You can tell they were professionals/high earner types but they were allowing these WM to slut them tf out. I know they wouldn't do half this shyt from BM. She showed me Black chicks with WM fetishes on a app she on. That shyt has to be a mental illness or bipolar/schizophrenia
I was on FetLife once and I noticed the same thing with the wm/bw couples

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You mad as fukk in my messages :umad:

Really? I asked you one question. Not a curse...no threats....one simple question. Don't know how you got "mad as fukk" from that question.

Here's another question: why are you posing as a Black person on the internet?

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Really? I asked you one question. Not a curse...no threats....one simple question. Don't know how you got "mad as fukk" from that question.

Here's another question: why are you posing as a Black person on the internet?
Your message starts with ayo p*ssy :why:

And no, I'm not in NY. I'm in a cc state :mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Your message starts with ayo p*ssy :why:

And no, I'm not in NY. I'm in a cc state :mjpls:

You are posing as a Black person on the internet. Which means you're a coward aka p*ssy. Still don't know where you getting "mad as fukk".