Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
They might be disagreeing with her but what she is describing actually happens. Women soften up around cacs and become very accommodating.

I've spoken on this for years. It's observable and it's just another type of code switching and there is a relevant question to be asked for why the attitude and tough headed shyt is reserved for brothers.
It's easy as pie.

Familiarity breeds contempt. No more no less.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, if the shoe fits;

giphy.gif

Daps
One thing I notice about tiktok is that there are a lot, and I mean a lot of c00ning black women. Not just old ladies, There are girls as young as 15 talking about "get you a white boy".

You would think this was just a small subsection of tiktok, but these interracial channels get hundreds of thousands of followers and millions of views. Remember that lady that said her interest in black men was at 0? Hell, some of the black women I follow end up reposting or commenting on some of these weird videos

I'm not saying every single black women on that app hates black men, but I'd say most of the black women on there that are not on that type of timing are unfortunately either overweight, single moms that got their black clenaup man, or wenches that got their wakeup call and looking for said cleanup man.

Before the whataboutisms start, there are c00ning black men on there too, obviously, but they usually get flamed and bullied by black women, black men, and other races of men and women. Black women on there just have this huge echo chamber of bitterness, insecurity, and a sick obsession with interracial dating.

Wasn't even going to comment this, but this girl on tiktok I kind of liked just posted with her white BF and the caption said that her kids are definitely having a father
:mjpls:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I always going to comment on this...

But then I remembered that this does not represent bw as a whole, and that mama is black, and therefore me saying anything on this would make me an incel. Therefore I should shut up :mjgrin:

White women, Asian women, and Latina women don't want you either if that's what you're suggesting.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand what the fukk you're saying

Yeah you do.

You was gonna say what y'all usually say "Go to where you appreciated black man".

I wish y'all can marry your bawg or whatever and shut up, but you can't. Y'all keep complaining about same thing over and over again. What's bewildering is the average age of black men on this forum is 32+, yet ya'll act 22

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you do.

You was gonna say what y'all usually say "Go to where you appreciated black man".

I wish y'all can marry your bawg or whatever and shut up, but you can't. Y'all keep complaining about same thing over and over again. What's bewildering is the average age of black men on this forum is 32+, yet ya'll act 22
Don't put words in my mouth. This really shows how lost you are that you think any criticism against some of these women = automatically means that I am a pawger. Go day this to other posters on this site who actually directly say they like other races of women instead of saying things about me because you got emotional

You ever thought that maybe the thought is "gee, it's sad that they are describing bare minimum stuff to do to attract other men, but if a black man were to ask that, he'd get criticized."

Critiquing a few BW on social media doesn't mean I dislike BW at large in real life or want to fukk white girls.

You gotta quit trying so hard .

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Let these bird brains keep telling on themselves.

Its a reason problematic women would want to mind their p's and q's and be on their best behavior for these cacs. It sure asf isnt their "swag" or their looks. And its not because these "ladies" want to improve and be better people.

Its either a strange sick race play fetish or more often than not purely a perceived financial come up they are seeking.

If u wanna take a flock of ratchets plotting and conspiring on how to hide their ratchet behavior to scam some unwitting cacs as some type of L, then by all means, do u. But personally i appreciate the self dry snitching.

Better Billy Bob than me :hubie:

There are precious few women in this world who are looking for an actual partner, and not just a come up. A sane man should deeply appreciate any and every warning sign he can get to thin the bullshytters from the herd.

Pay attention, and just let the bad faith actors keep exposing themselves brehs.

This kind of thing in many ways is a W in L's clothing if u are savvy enough to exploit it. Let them just keep on talking. :sas2:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
:yeshrug:
One of the main reasons the bw/wm divorce rates are so low compared to bw/bm is because bw make sure to be on their EXTRA best behavior so they don't upset Brad :sas2:.

To keep it a stack, a majority of black people who marry cacs are socially conditioned to view them as some kind of prized possession. A status symbol.
"I got me a white man....jackpot!" "I got myself a white woman...jackpot!"

Most BW marry WM because of finances. It's a economic come up. Look at Eve for example, the bank account was the main incentive that drove her towards the marriage.

Not forgetting, a large sum of our people have a lot of self hatred. That self hatred gets projected. This leads to generations of trauma being passed down.

The colonization of the black mind

Breh c00ning isn’t something that stems from the continent or country your born in. This rhetoric could equally come from an AA woman. Black men and black women in the know need to discard trash like these people. They are no longer one of us and therefore we should shame them and isolate them in all manners.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I bet you a lot of white men gonna reject them and even tell those bedwenches to stop bashing black men (so much).