Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Remember folks, I'm the Barry Bonds of spotting cacs and other non-Blacks posing as a Black person online. My batting average is bananas. This @Yzak poster is not Black.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Remember folks, I'm the Barry Bonds of spotting cacs and other non-Blacks posing as a Black person online. My batting average is bananas. This @Yzak poster is not Black.
How about if I prove I'm not a cac, you're account is permanently banned?

Your :snoop:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas will play theyselves and login online specifically to shyt on other Black people for these non-Black posters entertainment.

I see you @Yzak. You smart.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
How about if I prove I'm not a cac, you're account is permanently banned?

Your :snoop:

Go head and prove it. You may not be a cac but you definitely not Black.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

White men like white women, latinas, then Asians more than they like Black women. She setting a bunch of BW up for more bitterness and possibly suicide. Those egos will be crushed.

And WM are even becoming more radicalized to value their whiteness.

These folks are lost. And other BM saying "if you don't want to lead, you not a man" yeah, I am okay with that if that's your perspective. I ain't wasting my time with a bunch of morons that aren't aware or care to be aware of their environment.

:manny:

White men mainly want White women or Asians. It's bad enough White women are considered superior in their eyes.

Black women going for White women have a shyt TON of competition. Which is why they mostly get bottom of the barrel.

well-there-it-is.gif

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:russell: get the mods to agree to ban your account and I will prove I'm Black.

Just prove it. If you're not a non-Black person just go head and show proof. Be proud to be a Black person like I am. Go head and make the God look stupid.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Just prove it. If you're not a non-Black person just go head and show proof. Be proud to be a Black person like I am. Go head and make the God look stupid.
Nah, I don't care if you think I'm Black or not. I just want you to nut up or shut up

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Nah, I don't care if you think I'm Black or not. I just want you to nut up or shut up

There you have it, folks. This fakkit ain't Black.

Trust in Billy O. I won't lead y'all wrong.