Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you click on the Twitter threads and Instagram page you’ll see black women unanimously disagreeing with her, but that doesn’t suit your narrative?
It doesn't we'd have to see the nuance of the disagreement. I mean if the shyt wasn't popular there wouldn't be a whole genre of videos about this. I mean because there's passport bro videos no one doubts that Black Men are wholesale bushing Black women to trick off on third world trim despite the very low numbers of Black Men with passports.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s for Y’ALL! Duh. Common sense would tell you that.

If these chicks with the surgeries weren’t getting (temporary) attention they wouldn’t be doing it at all. They’re too shortsighted to realize all they’re getting is sexual attention, but hopefully some will figure it out before it’s too late 🤷🏾‍♀️

The minute brehs start chasing a slimmer look it’s over.
First of all thanks for engaging this topic and not running from it.

Just watched a Tee Noir Video about "surgery culture" why does everything have to be a "culture"? where she speculated that Beyonce is responsible for the BBL craze and she said that women know that getting a BBL WILL GET YOU ATTENTION. Even the shea butteriest woman agrees with that.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
One of the main reasons the bw/wm divorce rates are so low compared to bw/bm is because bw make sure to be on their EXTRA best behavior so they don't upset Brad :sas2:.
So weird story time:

So I got this chick in H-Town into alternative lifestyle (kink, ggg, ENM type shyt). She took me to this spot she hits every now and then in Pearland. The amount of IR (BW/WM) couples in that hoe was astounding. These bytches were getting passed around to other WM like shyt. Not even bad looking jawns. You can tell they were professionals/high earner types but they were allowing these WM to slut them tf out. I know they wouldn't do half this shyt from BM. She showed me Black chicks with WM fetishes on a app she on. That shyt has to be a mental illness or bipolar/schizophrenia

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
full
That’s not an FBA hair do...
The blond fingerwave is a uniquely ADOS hairstyle never seen a non ADOS wear it.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
First of all thanks for engaging this topic and not running from it.

Just watched a Tee Noir Video about "surgery culture" why does everything have to be a "culture"? where she speculated that Beyonce is responsible for the BBL craze and she said that women know that getting a BBL WILL GET YOU ATTENTION. Even the shea butteriest woman agrees with that.
They blaming beyonce?! :heh:

that shyt is straight from stripper "culture" that came from tranny "culture".. no cap..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So weird story time:

So I got this chick in H-Town into alternative lifestyle (kink, ggg, ENM type shyt). She took me to this spot she hits every now and then in Pearland. The amount of IR (BW/WM) couples in that hoe was astounding. These bytches were getting passed around to other WM like shyt. Not even bad looking jawns. You can tell they were professionals/high earner types but they were allowing these WM to slut them tf out. I know they wouldn't do half this shyt from BM. She showed me Black chicks with WM fetishes on a app she on. That shyt has to be a mental illness or bipolar/schizophrenia
Well to be fair there's the stereotype of the Black Dominatrix beating rich white dudes asses and making them their slaves.

Don't even know what those acronyms mean though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Has there been a single positive thread about BW on here all year? Mfs stay scourging through the net for shyt to push an agenda.

Isn't it much easier to be a Passport Bro or PAWG in peace rather than continually denigrating an entire race of women to seemingly "justify" dating/marrying out?
Can't deny the agenda push on here and I not only beleive the narrative but I'm a passport bro.

That being said there's been some postive threads on here I remember than one where the young queens solved the Phythagoren theorem in record time.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Well to be fair there's the stereotype of the Black Dominatrix beating rich white dudes asses and making them their slaves.

Don't even know what those acronyms mean though.
girl-girl-girl, ethically non-monogamous

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
yes she did:

said that she thinks that Beyonce got surgery herself
Even if she did it was after the damage was done, stripper era was mid '00s to early'10s.. the trans was doin it before that with fix a flat in garages and shyt.. She might be too young to realize this stuff didnt just start happening.. lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Even if she did it was after the damage was done, stripper era was mid '00s to early'10s.. the trans was doin it before that with fix a flat in garages and shyt.. She might be too young to realize this stuff didnt just start happening.. lol
Shea butters always try to wrap something in a neat bow based on their own biases. Beyonce is gofd to her so of course Bee got surgery and responsible for the whole wave not strippers and trans people in the 90's.