Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
girl-girl-girl, ethically non-monogamous
I gotta ask I met some hoes into kink but I couldn't fukk with that shyt because you gotta accept all that bullshyt. One bytch wanted me to take her to Hedonism because some old nikka used to take her there. I just wanted to beat the guts a few times and I did.

There was a "lifestyle"event in DC hosted by a Trans dude I had a broke ass African who used to go said some bad jawns be in there couldn't get pass the Trans dude even if he wasn't fukking he was looking.

Another guy told me about a spot in Colombia and homie said only a few fly broads was up in there and nikkas was lining up to smash. My latent antifaggitry (I'm not scared of gays) wouldn't allow a Man to stand behind me with a Hard dikk ( super pause)

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I gotta ask I met some hoes into kink but I couldn't fukk with that shyt because you gotta accept all that bullshyt. One bytch wanted me to take her to Hedonism because some old nikka used to take her there. I just wanted to beat the guts a few times and I did.

There was a "lifestyle"event in DC hosted by a Trans dude I had a broke ass African who used to go said some bad jawns be in there couldn't get pass the Trans dude even if he wasn't fukking he was looking.

Another guy told me about a spot in Colombia and homie said only a few fly broads was up in there and nikkas was lining up to smash. My latent antifaggitry (I'm not scared of gays) wouldn't allow a Man to stand behind me with a Hard dikk ( super pause)
It's a pretty sizeable kink population where I stay. You'd never guess cause they're all academics/professionals/housewive types. I've never gone, but I'm cool with a couple of them (white women). The way they explained it to me, they don't press folks to do anything they're not comfortable with. They even meet up once a month just to bar crawl and kick it. They seem way tamer than the ones some chicks I know stay in Memphis go to. Them shyts sound like full blown anything goes orgy battle royals.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's a pretty sizeable kink population where I stay. You'd never guess cause they're all academics/professionals/housewive types. I've never gone, but I'm cool with a couple of them (white women). The way they explained it to me, they don't press folks to do anything they're not comfortable with. They even meet up once a month just to bar crawl and kick it. They seem way tamer than the ones some chicks I know stay in Memphis go to. Them shyts sound like full blown anything goes orgy battle royals.
Naw I heard the issue is kink shaming which I would defenitely do, I Cac likes smelling WNBA old smelly gym socks I'm clowning him to oblvion.

I don't know but I heard there's some pretty decent backstops to regular vanilla guys just coming around looking to smash.

Alll I can say is that other than a few hoes telling me about that and sending a few hoes to some of their parties ( because people don't talk about how they always need actual hoes to supplement the truely freaky women down to fukk most dudes in those parties) I know enough to not be surprised that Black women would have a kink too I mean there's Black Slaves to Black people and from what I understand they say the safe word and they literally sit down and eat lunch like nothing happened.

Again to those who know nothing about the lifestyle at all it's shocking but to nikkas who know not so much. There was a dude who threw Gangbangs not lifestyle events but nikkas smashing hoes group sex style and some regular hoes only worked those parties, i knew there had to be a reason.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Gotta stop giving bedwenches the attention they seek and leave them to their devices they obviously not getting the results they want from any of men regardless of race

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you click on the Twitter threads and Instagram page you’ll see black women unanimously disagreeing with her, but that doesn’t suit your narrative?
They might be disagreeing with her but what she is describing actually happens. Women soften up around cacs and become very accommodating.

I've spoken on this for years. It's observable and it's just another type of code switching and there is a relevant question to be asked for why the attitude and tough headed shyt is reserved for brothers.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
They might be disagreeing with her but what she is describing actually happens. Women soften up around cacs and become very accommodating.

I've spoken on this for years. It's observable and it's just another type of code switching and there is a relevant question to be asked for why the attitude and tough headed shyt is reserved for brothers.
Resentment and TV programming .

Budda

Superstar
Daps

This is not a gender thing cause black males do the exact same thing, the whole rhetoric is just stupid cause when you’re literally raised and grow up along side a race of women you’ll share many of the same characteristics, which is why the whole gender war bullshyt is illogical, most of the things that both sides critique each other about apply to each other.

What’s more notable though is that the majority of black men and women called this out get in typical coli fashion we want to focus on the few in this case one bd example and use tot to-judge a larger group of people.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This is not a gender thing cause black males do the exact same thing, the whole rhetoric is just stupid cause when you’re literally raised and grow up along side a race of women you’ll share many of the same characteristics, which is why the whole gender war bullshyt is illogical, most of the things that both sides critique each other about apply to each other.

What’s more notable though is that the majority of black men and women called this out get in typical coli fashion we want to focus on the few in this case one bd example and use tot to-judge a larger group of people.

Came in to say the bolded. shyt frustrates the shyt outta me. A good example is when years ago when white people started moving into Harlem I would see nikkas who were wildly belligerent and prone to violence against other Black people all docile towards these condescending and disrespectful cacs who were running Black people and their businesses out of the neighborhood. Done scolded many a dudes out here for that shyt.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ma’am, the moment we mention how much weave is a turn off, we’re called anti-black/colorist and told “well white women wear extensions too.”

The moment we talk about how slimness is attractive and being overweight is unhealthy, we’re accused of body shaming and called “sassy”.

Anytime black men have standards, it’s always met with ferocious push back. Personally, I have my standards and always stuck to them. But the video just shows how some women don’t view black men as being “worthy” of having standards to adhere to. Be it physical or attitude.

But between the thirsty low self esteem men who will gas up the most slovenly looking women, and the moist negroes and echo chamber Shea butter brigade, they’re happy to perpetuate the unhealthy ‘thick’ archetype as long as it appeases them.
Another one of their lies lately is that they were all raised to bow down to Black men and were told to sacrifice everything for us, knowing damn well it was nothing but "BM ain't shyt", "Guuurl fukk them nikkas", "wm gonna treat you better" , "we don't need y'all BM". But now that they're realizing no other women do that dumb shyt, they're rewriting history. Now according to them they do everything for us, even to their detriment like they're a bunch of martyrs, but us evil Black men don't care and just keep killing them and destroying everything :comeon:

It's why there's really no point in having discussions with them, what they want is to dictate to us and have us accept their demonizing and pathologizing of us because reality is that is their job in integration. They're basically overseers and counter insurgents

They know they can lie as much as they want cause there's always gonna be a bunch of simps backing them up.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That this race loyalty Black women supposedly have so much if is bullshìt. It's rooted in lack of access/favor outside of us. And the policing of us (black men) is based on that limitation as well.

Is their first instinct to want us? Sure, but if the option is there is go outside of us, particularly white, they're taking it. In some unfortunate extreme cases they were taught that we're not worth taking serious and the first choice is actually white men. 25 years ago it was barely an option. The last decade has opened things up.

With that being so, it's always been, IMO, subservient for us men to feel obligated to never date out of the race. The obligation is one-sided and based on limitations. Women are loyal to primal attraction and/or resources.

If you truly refuse to entertain or lack attraction to anyone outside of your group, that's fine. But find the person for you. If they're not in the group, you don't lose your identity or experiences.

Your potential children will still be seen the same or very similarly to you in this country, and I doubt you will fail to teach them so, or about their lineage and history on your side.

While most of this board have crossed a certain age bracket and supposedly with their black queens, I don't want brehs younger than me, or even older than me and still in the field, feeling like their identity is based on who they're with. No other group of men deal with that.
We need to teach Black boys that women adapt to the culture of the man they're with or want. The little ghetto white girls will be disco queens if we got back into it.

Too many Black boys and men believe Blackness rests with Black women, when it's the exact opposite.