Woman Teaches Black Women Tips On How To Attract White Men. “Get Rid Of That Resting B*tch Face… Crack A Smile.”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ma’am, the moment we mention how much weave is a turn off, we’re called anti-black/colorist and told “well white women wear extensions too.”

The moment we talk about how slimness is attractive and being overweight is unhealthy, we’re accused of body shaming and called “sassy”.

Anytime black men have standards, it’s always met with ferocious push back. Personally, I have my standards and always stuck to them. But the video just shows how some women don’t view black men as being “worthy” of having standards to adhere to. Be it physical or attitude.

But between the thirsty low self esteem men who will gas up the most slovenly looking women, and the moist negroes and echo chamber Shea butter brigade, they’re happy to perpetuate the unhealthy ‘thick’ archetype as long as it appeases them.

I think its safe to assume a lot of coli brehs are in their early 30s and up.

If you 35 and still letting those ignorant comments effect you, you have a lot of introspective reflecting to do.

Maybe they can shame YOU, but I couldn't and black men shouldn't, give two shyts what fat wig wearing women think. It's really not hard to ignore those women or laugh in their faces.

Veteran
Daps
Great, same here.

But you can't shut down certain discussions.

Plenty black men ask BW to be more feminine, but they get roasted for asking this.

Plenty black men feel that BW treat non-BM better than they do. But BM get roasted for saying this.

Plenty of BM try to accept substandard treatment, believing that's what they're worth or that it's normal.

Threads like these expose the truth. That there's validity to the complaints.

Of course it brings out some BW haters which is obviously bad, but the subject is gonna get discussed.

I mean come on. Even you referenced how Black women commented and rebuked what that woman said. If they can comment without deflection, why can't you?

How are you in your 30s still talking like this?

A grown man shouldn't give a fukk about any of what ignorant people say. If a woman doesn't agree with you move onto the next one until you find an equally yoked woman.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's right. But not in the way he thinks.

The truth is that average black men are TOO thirsty and available, and so we get taken for granted.

Once we get selective in who we approach, they'll start teaching how to attract us.

You just reduced what he said to being about us getting p*ssy. When he was speaking about leading because of the state of black children and our women being broken mentally.

truthfully most of the angry black men in the comments want black women to be better, just so they can have easier access to more women to fukk. It aint about actually improving black women so we can in turn marry them,and properly raise kids in a two parent household. Those are unserious men in my opinion:respect:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Women in any society, are the reflections of whatever the men allow or encourage in that society. We created these women.

Women are usually the reflection of a society or community or family, if you want to know if a family has value, investigate the women from the family, same as a community or society,...

if you don't believe me, think of any society or country with value, their women always carry same value. Only men can FIX this not women. Women are followers not leaders. We need to go back to the basics.. We men are the problem here. We have all the power.. We determine what the standards are.. Yet , we ain't doing anything with it. Leave women alone.. The day we men collectively start being strict with wanting better, these women will sit up.. There is a reason God approached Adam first even when he knew Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

There is a reason most kids who are in prison or just generally being a nuisance came from fatherless homes.

There is a reason why society will crumble if men do not maintain/provide leadership.

There is a reason men were blessed with the curse of strength, logic, and vision.

I am not entirely absolving women of every responsibility, but it still doesn't change the fact that some things can and will only happen in the absence of Masculinity(Leadership).

Quote me anywhere, WOMEN ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.

Oh good. I was beginning to think that women might be responsible for some things sometimes. Glad to see nothing is ever their fault.

:ehh:
Piss poor fathering. Society doesn’t feel like they need to “raise” their daughters … eventually some other man, who is closer to the age of your daughter, will do it for you

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
It baffles me when I see people spout this or back this way of thinking because the next and obvious step is to strip women entirely of rights because all this says is that they don't have the capacity or ability or willingness to do the right things since they need all manner of guidance and management. On a racial level, it basically paints women also has mercenaries and makes it seem as if they are entirely unfit for any kind of leadership or decision-making. shyt is baffling that this is the best argument that they can trot out and is pretty damning that there are those, women even, that will take on such a mantle to escape any sort of self-reflection and accountability. They think they are absolving themselves when in truth, they're enslaving themselves.

The same women that would cosign this will be the same one who get mad when you liken them to children. shyt is wild. :francis:
Thank you.

They don’t even realize it, but they’re literally making the incels and redpillers arguments for them.

Many radical redpillers and incels believe that women should have practically no rights and that we should return to life before the feminist movement where women were forced to stay in the house and tend to their man’s every need, even if he mistreats them and/or they’re not attracted to him.

Their justification is that this is somehow better for women because women are incapable of making good decisions.

Sort of like how some white supremacists have made the argument that black people are better off being enslaved and/or oppressed because we aren’t capable of surviving on our own.

At the end of the day, despite the bird brained shyt these hoes say and do, I’d never go as far as to say women inherently can’t make good choices.

That’s the same logic that led to republicans banning all abortions and trying to ban birth control and contraceptives.

They don’t realize that when you duck accountability people view you as less capable. :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
2NHSrPL.png

BqEfmC6.png

She's definitely a tether babbling.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:

White men like white women, latinas, then Asians more than they like Black women. She setting a bunch of BW up for more bitterness and possibly suicide. Those egos will be crushed.

And WM are even becoming more radicalized to value their whiteness.

These folks are lost. And other BM saying "if you don't want to lead, you not a man" yeah, I am okay with that if that's your perspective. I ain't wasting my time with a bunch of morons that aren't aware or care to be aware of their environment.

:manny:

I agree for the most part but it seems like the most radicalized Proud Boy type cacs have Black wives at a higher than average rate.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
How are you in your 30s still talking like this?

A grown man shouldn't give a fukk about any of what ignorant people say. If a woman doesn't agree with you move onto the next one until you find an equally yoked woman.
I'm not in my 30s

And I don't care what ither ignorant people say lol

I was just explaining it for that dude who kept on deflecting

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
One last comment

The people like the women in the op don't even realize that they are insulting black women by saying this :francis:

If they have to "coach" up black women to be "nice" and not mean-mug or show attitude, then they're basically saying that BW have a tendency to engage in such behavior and need to be taught otherwise to get the approval of a white man :francis:

Daps
Thank you.

They don’t even realize it, but they’re literally making the incels and redpillers arguments for them.

Many radical redpillers and incels believe that women should have practically no rights and that we should return to life before the feminist movement where women were forced to stay in the house and tend to their man’s every need, even if he mistreats them and/or they’re not attracted to him.

Their justification is that this is somehow better for women because women are incapable of making good decisions.

Sort of like how some white supremacists have made the argument that black people are better off being enslaved and/or oppressed because we aren’t capable of surviving on our own.

At the end of the day, despite the bird brained shyt these hoes say and do, I’d never go as far as to say women inherently can’t make good choices.

That’s the same logic that led to republicans banning all abortions and trying to ban birth control and contraceptives.

They don’t realize that when you duck accountability people view you as less capable. :francis:
At the bolded part - Preach.

As much as western women have fallen into the shytter, I've never viewed them as anything less than adults that are capable of moral choices and actions.

Veteran
Daps
One of the main reasons the bw/wm divorce rates are so low compared to bw/bm is because bw make sure to be on their EXTRA best behavior so they don't upset Brad :sas2:.

Yeah, what how Brad treats them like shyt? How come you didn't mention that?

I'm not in my 30s

And I don't care what ither ignorant people say lol

I was just explaining it for that dude who kept on deflecting

Y'all keep repeating the same shyt over and over again.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White women stay in the gym
Cap.

They make appearances to the gym. I have a full track at my gym and when i run, i monitor people who come in go. I see them broads come in, do a stretch, grab a machine, check their phone, leave. Come in jump on a treadmill or elliptical for 15 mins while on their phone then leave.

Dont get me wrong. 15 mins is better than 0. But most of the time they just bullshyttin.

Don't get gassed by white women. They ain't doing nothing better than anyone else. I worked with one who got on as a paid firefighter. bytch got on the department, found some sucker on the department, got married, and then had a baby. She retired or left the fire department on her on own free will to be a stay at home mom. She was a firefighter for like 7 months. Once she got a man she quit. Now she's an out of shape lazy bytch. Aka a stay at home mom.