Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You used a snake metaphor in this thread, yet I think a snake charmer is more apropos when describing the likes of you. You wake up everyday with the expressed purpose of dancing with these snakes, by acting like an intellectual and social prostitute --- spreading 'em and getting on your knees for white supremacy like clockwork. If you show your undying loyalty, you will surely build up to the capital to be rewarded, no matter the cost to personal dignity and pride. Well, you're gunna be the one who is eventually bit, and that wake up call wont be pretty.

Fcking moron.

goddamn, son, really> :saddaryl:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a show. If they got fired it's only to keep the heat off that dump of a town. Meanwhile their buddies are going to hire them in the next county over. They will be back doing this shyt in no time. The only change will be they will check for cameras first.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
i don't think blacks should expect 100% fairness in a system built on white supremacy. it's foolish at the core and it'll never happen. which is what a few ppl are saying in this thread.

if whites wanted in america wanted to genocide the black race in US, they could. how are any of us prepared to deal with that reality?

Wanted to? :heh: they are doing it by proxy aka nikkas

We can get prepare but the c00ns are afraid and sees it as being militant and they dont uspet big daddy :skip:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
It's a show. If they got fired it's only to keep the heat off that dump of a town. Meanwhile their buddies are going to hire them in the next county over. They will be back doing this shyt in no time. The only change will be they will check for cameras first.

I feel that they need third party companies to monitor all CCTVs in the police stations. A lot of shyt goes on in them stations but when shyt hit the fan, all of a sudden they cant find the tape and wanna settle it out of court with less problems for the department

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:russ: @ everyone going in on AnotherGirl, not surprised she stuck up for white people instead of her own kind :yeshrug:
People really need to de-racialize police brutality if they want sh!t to change.

With this attitude police misconduct is seen as a "Black" problem instead of one dealing with the rights of ALL people, regardless of their race. As it stands right now it's A-OK (in the public minset) to beat up, shoot at, and even KILL Black people for whatever reason so if we want people to really understand what's going on we need to take the race aspect out of it. Perhaps then Anothergirl, and the millions of other people who couldn't care less about the life of a Black person, could show some empathy and understanding.

All this racicalizing makes for a "Their problem, not mine," type attitude.

I wish the media would talk about police brutality like they do skin cancer. It's a problem for EVERYBODY... not just a few.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanted to? :heh: they are doing it by proxy aka nikkas

We can get prepare but the c00ns are afraid and sees it as being militant and they dont uspet big daddy :skip:

fukk all that c00n, talk. how are any of you so called "real nikkas" prepared for war? and i aint talking them taking us out through a industrial complex. if it were decided that whites in the military, army, police wanted to wipe us out; how could we defend ourselves?

y'all so called pro-blacks talk a good game but don't have any results. the problem aint just "c00ns", its blacks who think they can get equality in a system where they yield little authority. most of these pro-black hypocrites hate gun rights but think they can somehow topple white supremacy by fukking their women.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
People really need to de-racialize police brutality if they want sh!t to change.

With this attitude police misconduct is seen as a "Black" problem instead of one dealing with the rights of ALL people, regardless of their race. As it stands right now it's A-OK (in the public minset) to beat up, shoot at, and even KILL Black people for whatever reason so if we want people to really understand what's going on we need to take the race aspect out of it. Perhaps then Anothergirl, and the millions of other people who couldn't care less about the life of a Black person, could show some empathy and understanding.

All this radicalizing makes for a "Their problem, not mine," type attitude.

I wish the media would talk about police brutality like they do skin cancer. It's a problem for EVERYBODY... not just a few.

You're a true fakkit and spammer but you're pretty spot on for once. :ehh:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
WHERES THE BRUTAL BEATING? I SEE A BROAD ACTING ALL CRAZY IN FRONT OF COPS

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
fukk all that c00n, talk. how are any of you so called "real nikkas" prepared for war? and i aint talking them taking us out through a industrial complex. if it were decided that whites in the military, army, police wanted to wipe us out; how could we defend ourselves?

y'all so called pro-blacks talk a good game but don't have any results. the problem aint just "c00ns", its blacks who think they can get equality in a system where they yield little authority. most of these pro-black hypocrites hate gun rights but think they can somehow topple white supremacy by fukking their women.

Well first off Real nikkas aint even prepared for jail, let alone war.

Now if you want the truth I will give it to you

We not :yeshrug: and they made sure that we wouldnt be since the days of cointel. Most of us don't care, some of us are too busy trying to be accepted by them or too busy killing each other over worthless street real-state. Only a few us are prepared and its just not enough but also you gotta understand that whites arent prepared as much you think they are.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

All this radicalizing makes for a "Their problem, not mine," type attitude.

yeah I agree, but Im not gonna dap it...just a quote and a :obama:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Ummm you saying she should have denied herself the first amendment in order to avoid an ass whopping when in reality she is able to express her displeases with the officers.:yeshrug:

And where in any of my responses did I say that? When did I even bring the first amendment at all into any of this? Nothing is worse than a nikka putting words in ya mouth.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
And where in any of my responses did I say that? When did I even bring the first amendment at all into any of this? Nothing is worse than a nikka putting words in ya mouth.

Real talk though, arguing with the cops like she did is pointless. The cops are servants to the bigger system. If you get arrested it's not worth putting up a fight or mouthing off to the cops cuz once they accuse you of something and put them cuffs on you...your fight is in court. I know to some of you Coli Militants this sounds house ******ish but what else you gonna do, pick a fight with the biggest gang in the country, get your ass beat by them and then be prepared for a whole bunch of extra charges that you got to pay a lawyer for?

:skip: these are your words not mine