Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I do support the black woman in this instance (shocker I know)

But she shouldn't have been running her mouth.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
you're in THEIR domain..not yours. anyone with sense knows you shut the fukk up and do what you're told. she had it coming ..meh.

Are you fukking serious? :mindblown: They dragged her by her feet to a jail cell. If it were two black cops and a white woman I KNOW your response would be different.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Real talk though, arguing with the cops like she did is pointless. The cops are servants to the bigger system. If you get arrested it's not worth putting up a fight or mouthing off to the cops cuz once they accuse you of something and put them cuffs on you...your fight is in court. I know to some of you Coli Militants this sounds house ******ish but what else you gonna do, pick a fight with the biggest gang in the country, get your ass beat by them and then be prepared for a whole bunch of extra charges that you got to pay a lawyer for?

:leostare: you just don't get it do you. The officers was out of line point blank. The amount of force they was use to subdued her was equal to the amount you would have to use on a person resisting arrest. Why do you think they got fired? They could have issued fines to her for running her mouth as most non-racist cops would do but clearly you missed the part about her rights being taken away.

I was in my local police department last month for some parking ticket stuff and this dude was speaking very nasty to the police there. They didnt throw his ass to the ground or banged his head on the desk...NO! They told him to get the fukk out before they hit him with more tickets and lock him. Btw they was white cops and the guy was black. The cops knew that he didnt pose a threat so it was no need to use physical or mechanical force, so they used constructive force

A. Constructive Authority

1. Constructive authority does not involve actual physical contact with the subject, but involves the use of the law enforcement officer's authority to exert control over a subject.

2. Examples include verbal commands, gestures, warnings, and unholstering a weapon.

3. Pointing a firearm at a subject is an element of constructive authority to be used only in appropriate situations.

You c/sing the use of physical force on a woman that didnt pose a threat or destroying public property

1. A law enforcement officer may use physical force or mechanical force when the officer reasonably believes it is immediately necessary at the time:

a. to overcome resistance directed at the officer or others; or

b. to protect the officer, or a third party, from unlawful force; or

c. to protect property; or

d. to effect other lawful objectives, such as to make an arrest.

:ufdup: you got negs coming breh

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russ: @ everyone going in on AnotherGirl, not surprised she stuck up for white people instead of her own kind :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Dumb bish needed to stop resisting though :snoop:

Well technically she wasn't...she didnt run, she didnt put 7 feet between her and the officers. She moved her arm after being pushed first by the officer. They didnt do it by the book. He didnt issue constructive force to put her hands behind her head instead he pushed her provoking her defensive movements.

Reason why they got fired cause they didnt go by the rules and the amount of force they used on her.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ everyone going in on AnotherGirl, not surprised she stuck up for white people instead of her own kind :yeshrug:

:heh: fukking sad if you ask me. I pretty sure if I would show this video to a white person they wouldnt agree to the amount of force used, only CACs would.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Every black person in Texas knows not to be fukking around in SE Texas. Jasper, Vidor, CutNShoot (you read that right), Cleveland. Best believe these cacs gone cac

Honestly Jasper isnt as bad as they have been made out to be. Those 2 dudes that dragged J. Bird was from Louisiana I think. BUt I know for a fact and from first hand experience that Vidor is that town you don't wanna fukk with

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:snoop: some of y'all C/Sing this nonsense and then have the nerve to call us militants? This is common knowledge not only known by us but other races as well but I guess since we're black its bad that we express our knowledge.

Yet yall cheered for this guy awhile back
[ame=http://youtu.be/skpfzZ5vz14]Law Student 'schools' Police Officer on His Gun Rights - YouTube[/ame]

baltimore

Pro
Daps
i've realized that people will justify anything by the establishment on this site.. No one ever says that officials have to have better customer service but can always hold the citizen accountable for not being professional.. shyt is backwards

:gladbron::lolbron: how my man tried to grip her leg at first, the shoe came off and he stumbled all the way down the hallway.. :deadrose:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i understand where she's coming from but i disagree with her point. you don't submit to racism and bigotry just because you know it's there.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:leostare: you just don't get it do you. The officers was out of line point blank. The amount of force they was use to subdued her was equal to the amount you would have to use on a person resisting arrest. Why do you think they got fired? They could have issued fines to her for running her mouth as most non-racist cops would do but clearly you missed the part about her rights being taken away.

I was in my local police department last month for some parking ticket stuff and this dude was speaking very nasty to the police there. They didnt throw his ass to the ground or banged his head on the desk...NO! They told him to get the fukk out before they hit him with more tickets and lock him. Btw they was white cops and the guy was black. The cops knew that he didnt pose a threat so it was no need to use physical or mechanical force, so they used constructive force

A. Constructive Authority

1. Constructive authority does not involve actual physical contact with the subject, but involves the use of the law enforcement officer's authority to exert control over a subject.

2. Examples include verbal commands, gestures, warnings, and unholstering a weapon.

3. Pointing a firearm at a subject is an element of constructive authority to be used only in appropriate situations.

You c/sing the use of physical force on a woman that didnt pose a threat or destroying public property

1. A law enforcement officer may use physical force or mechanical force when the officer reasonably believes it is immediately necessary at the time:

a. to overcome resistance directed at the officer or others; or

b. to protect the officer, or a third party, from unlawful force; or

c. to protect property; or

d. to effect other lawful objectives, such as to make an arrest.

:ufdup: you got negs coming breh

OH NO NOT NEGS!!!!! What the fukk is a neg and how does it effect my money and/or health? I still stand by what I said and agree the officer should be fired but how does that take away and credence from what I said?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
what a train wreck you are. So let me get this straight, you feel confident enough to endorse and support an illegal physical assault by those sworn to protect the law, based on a conversation and complaint that you cant even hear?

You say she should have simply "sht the fck up" (never mind thats an inherent birthright that people have died for in this country), and yet you have no clue what she was even saying (she claims she wasnt allowed a phone call. Another right). All you know is that she's a niqqer, and the officers are white, and in your sad, self loathing world thats game set and match when it comes to who is right and who is wrong.

You used a snake metaphor in this thread, yet I think a snake charmer is more apropos when describing the likes of you. You wake up everyday with the expressed purpose of dancing with these snakes, by acting like an intellectual and social prostitute --- spreading 'em and getting on your knees for white supremacy like clockwork. If you show your undying loyalty, you will surely build up to the capital to be rewarded, no matter the cost to personal dignity and pride. Well, you're gunna be the one who is eventually bit, and that wake up call wont be pretty.

Fcking moron.

That ether though :ohlawd:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think blacks should expect 100% fairness in a system built on white supremacy. it's foolish at the core and it'll never happen. which is what a few ppl are saying in this thread.

if whites wanted in america wanted to genocide the black race in US, they could. how are any of us prepared to deal with that reality?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
OH NO NOT NEGS!!!!! What the fukk is a neg and how does it effect my money and/or health? I still stand by what I said and agree the officer should be fired but how does that take away and credence from what I said?

Ummm you saying she should have denied herself the first amendment in order to avoid an ass whopping when in reality she is able to express her displeases with the officers.:yeshrug: