Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So you agree with police beating peoples ass if they talk slick?

i didn't say all that or that is was "ok". of course it's not. ..... but if you know a snake bites and put your hand all up in it's mouth....i'ma look at you like the dumb ass when you get bit. that's just me.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didn't say all that or that is was "ok". of course it's not. ..... but if you know a snake bites and put your hand all up in it's mouth....i'ma look at you like the dumb ass when you get bit. that's just me.

:russ:

This is ass backwards. If everyone thought like that we'd still be on plantations, or sold to the highest bidder.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Real talk though, arguing with the cops like she did is pointless. The cops are servants to the bigger system. If you get arrested it's not worth putting up a fight or mouthing off to the cops cuz once they accuse you of something and put them cuffs on you...your fight is in court. I know to some of you Coli Militants this sounds house ******ish but what else you gonna do, pick a fight with the biggest gang in the country, get your ass beat by them and then be prepared for a whole bunch of extra charges that you got to pay a lawyer for?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: its just a darkskin ho...

You know she prolly had that stank black woman attitude n that shyt wasnt flyin with them pigs...

Hopefully she looses weight n that attitude n maybe a nikka will find her approachable

:lolbron:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The passive mentality of some of these comments is just scusting! Some of you would be the one's on the plantation talmnbout just take that whip boy, don't make it worse! He sorry BOSS! He sorry SURHHHH!

fukk them CACS!