Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The passive mentality of some of these comments is just scusting! Some of you would be the one's on the plantation talmnbout just take that whip boy, don't make it worse! He sorry BOSS! He sorry SURHHHH!

fukk them CACS!

It's about picking and choosing your battles, especially when you consider the town this occurred in.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
you're in THEIR domain..not yours. anyone with sense knows you shut the fukk up and do what you're told. she had it coming ..meh.

what a train wreck you are. So let me get this straight, you feel confident enough to endorse and support an illegal physical assault by those sworn to protect the law, based on a conversation and complaint that you cant even hear?

You say she should have simply "sht the fck up" (never mind thats an inherent birthright that people have died for in this country), and yet you have no clue what she was even saying (she claims she wasnt allowed a phone call. Another right). All you know is that she's a niqqer, and the officers are white, and in your sad, self loathing world thats game set and match when it comes to who is right and who is wrong.

You used a snake metaphor in this thread, yet I think a snake charmer is more apropos when describing the likes of you. You wake up everyday with the expressed purpose of dancing with these snakes, by acting like an intellectual and social prostitute --- spreading 'em and getting on your knees for white supremacy like clockwork. If you show your undying loyalty, you will surely build up to the capital to be rewarded, no matter the cost to personal dignity and pride. Well, you're gunna be the one who is eventually bit, and that wake up call wont be pretty.

Fcking moron.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what a train wreck you are. So let me get this straight, you feel confident enough to endorse and support an illegal physical assault by those sworn to protect the law, based on a conversation and complaint that you cant even hear?.

Relax bruh. Just be glad "anothergirl" isn't in office.
When she gets her ass whooped by the boys in blue for no reason one day she'll be singing the bluuuueees

In all seriousness, im glad the coli is one a SMALL representation of what most people think... Most people actually believe in equality to some extent and won't tolerate foolishness

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Relax bruh. Just be glad "anothergirl" isn't in office.
When she gets her ass whooped by the boys in blue for no reason one day she'll be singing the bluuuueees

In all seriousness, im glad the coli is one a SMALL representation of what most people think... Most people actually believe in equality to some extent and won't tolerate foolishness

The problem is there are people like "another girl" in positions of power. People who think that black folks deserve to get their heads bashed in, simply for being black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

This is ass backwards. If everyone thought like that we'd still be on plantations, or sold to the highest bidder.

and part of the reason black boys are ill equipped to fight white supremacy. that's another conversation for another day though

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Of course they were wrong. But you can't be dumb enough to show lip to cops in JASPER, TEXAS! C'mon now. You know how they get down. Hopefully she gets paid in a civil suit.

Edit: I shouldn't assume she mouthed off, so without audio it really is hard to say if her mouth was part of the reason why she got her ass beat. Obviously the fact that she's a black woman in general contributed to this.

Either way, they were dead wrong.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
i didn't say all that or that is was "ok". of course it's not. ..... but if you know a snake bites and put your hand all up in it's mouth....i'ma look at you like the dumb ass when you get bit. that's just me.
You have to stand up for your rights without fear of stuff like this happening. A wise man once said, you have to stand for something or fall for anything. Imagine Dr. King, saying "fukk dat, they gona beat my ass if I march. I'mma go back to the crib and chil" :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
what a train wreck you are. So let me get this straight, you feel confident enough to endorse and support an illegal physical assault by those sworn to protect the law, based on a conversation and complaint that you cant even hear?

You say she should have simply "sht the fck up" (never mind thats an inherent birthright that people have died for in his country), and yet you have no clue what she was even saying (she claims she wasnt allowed a phone call. Another right). All you know is that she's a niqqer, and the officers are white, and in your sad, self loathing world thats game set and match when it comes to who is right and who is wrong.

You used a snake metaphor in this thread, yet I think a snake charmer is more apropos when describing the likes of you. You wake up everyday with the expressed purpose of dancing with these snakes, by acting like an intellectual and social prostitute --- spreading 'em and getting on your knees for white supremacy like clockwork. If you show your undying loyalty, you will surely build up to the capital to be rewarded, no matter the cost to personal dignity and pride. Well, you're gunna be the one who is eventually bit, and that wake up call wont be pretty.

Fcking moron.
damn-gif-o.gif

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CCTV Video captures Jasper, Texas, police officers beating woman brutally - YouTube

A southeast Texas town with a history of racial unrest on Monday fired two white police officers recently captured on video slamming a black woman's head into a countertop and wrestling her to the ground.
"The amount of force used was abominable," the woman's attorney, Cade Bernsen, told Yahoo News.
The incident was captured by security cameras at the Jasper, Texas, police headquarters.
Keyarika "Shea" Diggles, 25, was brought to the jail on May 5 for an unpaid fine, according to Bernsen. He said she was was on the phone with her mother trying to arrange to get the $100 owed when Officer Ricky Grissom cut off the call.
There's no audio on the video, but Diggles and Grissom were apparently arguing when Officer Ryan Cunningham comes in behind Diggles and attempts to handcuff her. When she appears to raise her hand, Cunningham grabs Diggles by the hair and slams her head into a countertop. The officers wrestle Diggles to the ground before dragging her by her ankles into a jail cell.
"She got her hair pulled out, broke a tooth, braces got knocked off ... it was brutal," Bernsen said.
Diggles was charged with resisting arrest for arguing with the officers, a charge dropped on Monday, according to Bernsen.

:to:

1358809512_drink.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you're in THEIR domain..not yours. anyone with sense knows you shut the fukk up and do what you're told. she had it coming ..meh.

all that uness. bravado...pick your damn battles.

like ole boy said above me you don't fukk with cops in certain parts down here. you just "yes sir ...no sir " and keep it moving. she had to know she was walking a fine line getting all mouthy with them... :yeshrug:

i didn't say all that or that is was "ok". of course it's not. ..... but if you know a snake bites and put your hand all up in it's mouth....i'ma look at you like the dumb ass when you get bit. that's just me.

Seems like we have another case of cac privilege without the person actually being white. The lady posed no threat and the officer decided to use excessive force and youre ok with that? Officers of the law demand respect but its other ways of going about it. They didnt have to fukking slam the woman head into the desk and wrestle her to the ground. Funny thing is I seen people do worst and didnt get a ass whopping as bad as that.

You better hope you don't find yourself on the other end of police brutality just for speaking your mind about your rights be violated and don't think that 25% of white blood that pump through your veins and youre mixed color skin will save that ass from corrupted law enforcement.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, that shyt was fukked up. There's no telling what she said but she didn't deserve to get treated like that. Especially when she was making her phone call to get the money for the fine and they cut her off like that. That's just disrespectful right there. I hope she gets some money out of this. :smugbiden:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
hope they stick those fukkers get stuck in a nice general population jail