Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
If you came in here spittin' that "she knew what would happen", please kill yourself you brainwashed c00n and stop investing so many of your life's decisions on an arbitrary white (racist) man's opinion

Y'all the same nikkas that woulda been on some "Sittin' on the back of the bus ain't THAT bad", "Having to eat to go all the time ain't THAT bad" just not make a white stranger who thinks you ain't shyt mad. :laugh:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Everytime people get mad at situations like this there's always some negro busting in talking about other shyt that we should be mad about like it's impossible to care about multiple things. If you comment on this situation, you obviously don't give a fukk about the way we're depicted on WorldStar or the violence affecting our community.

They're less mad, than they are confused. They are just trying to make sense of their acceptance of white supremacy, and how blacks are always wrong and whites are always right.

They say she shouldnt have spoken....speaking is legal, violent unprovoked beatings are not. She shouldnt have been in jail...she was there over a 100 dollar fine. Then they fall back on the racist 'black crime rate' argument trump card as a last resort, which doesnt have anything to do with this story. Its so sad its comical when people try to twist themselves into a mental pretzel, trying to defend the indefensible.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I'm not a fan of overly aggressive police, but some of these black women got to chill with this masculine ratchet woman shyt. They the first ones to step to a mans face like they a threat, but when they get dealt with, they play on that "I'm just a woman" card just a minute ago you was gonna rock my world. Now you all submissive and feminine? Those cops probably were racists and had restraint issues but she probably didn't help defuse the situation.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
yes the smart thing to do is keep your composure with cops but at the same time they should not abuse their power, some people seem like they become cops so they can bully people without fear of retaliation.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
nikka, police are held to higher standards because they are supposed to SERVE AND PROTECT. It's their job NOT to do what was highlighted in the video. Yeah, we kill each other a lot, so does every other race of people on this planet. :mindblown: Can you all retire that fukking talking point now?

Who holds police to higher standards? No me. They are flawed people just like everybody else. Did u even read my post :mindblown:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
After seeing the video, I believe it was Excessive Force by JPD and both of those officers need to be dealt with.

This reminds me in a way what happen in Dallas.

But yea, in certain parts of Texas, you have to watch your mouth. Don't give a redneck a reason to act a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you agree with police beating peoples ass if they talk slick?

people who say "but you shouldnt mouth off to them.. or you should just say yes sir, no sir."

here's the thing. thats something you should tell your kids. but grown ups know the drill.
the truth is, if you are still saying "you shouldnt mouth off and you should say yes sir, no sir."

then you are actually Cosigning the undeserved violence the police puts on black folks. you are more or less acting like a house...nucca. "well massa dont like no back talk, thats why you got beat last night."

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Did any of you c00ns notice that the cop slammed his hand on the desk to get her off the phone? Didn't he jerk the phone away? Seems like he was provoking her.
"Bu bu bu but she should just accept that white cops can do whatever they want."

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Has anyone thought about what was the reason why this chick was in jail in the first place.:lupe:

Is it a safe assumption to believe that this broad has a fucced up attitude, a foul mouth, no respect for authority, and/or little fear of retibutions or accountability for her actions. There is a reason why this broad is locked up and her foul azz mouth got her an azz whoopin. Nyggaz who have never been to jail or don't understand how jail works have no idea what IM talkin about.

Again, did the CO's do too much yes. But did she play a role in gettin that work because of her mouth. Absolutley

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Has anyone thought about what was the reason why this chick was in jail in the first place.:lupe:

Is it a safe assumption to believe that this broad has a fucced up attitude, a foul mouth, no respect for authority, and/or little fear of retibutions or accountability for her actions. There is a reason why this broad is locked up and her foul azz mouth got her an azz whoopin. Nyggaz who have never been to jail or don't understand how jail works have no idea what IM talkin about.

Again, did the CO's do too much yes. But did she play a role in gettin that work because of her mouth. Absolutley

She was in there for a $100 fine moron. Can you read? Or did you just come in here to :cape: for white people as normal.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
alot of you nigguhs are just clueless...

JASPER,TX you fools, is not the place to get militant, mouthy, i know my rights type of shyt.

:russ: at yall thinking cause both you and the officer is grown they got to show respect

:rudy:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Who holds police to higher standards? No me. They are flawed people just like everybody else. Did u even read my post :mindblown:

Yeah, I read it. It was stupid as fukk. Police are held to a higher standard by default nitwit. Doesn't matter what you think. These guys are sworn to serve and protect not bully people for "mouthing off." So basically you and the rest of the c00n Coalition are supporting violence against black women for "talking slick." :snoop: