Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why u gotta stay outta jail nikkas if at all possible:snoop:....you gon be dealing with years worth of disrespect uncalled for aggression and hate and humiliation....either that or you will be in that bytch forever catching assault after assault charge on the guards....its not in me to just not say nuthin when sumbody disrespecting me like that so blaytantly cuz they think they can get away with it,got the :youngsabo: or :smugfavre: on as they doin it....even knowing the consequences and what u might lose I don't think most people brains are wired to just sit back and take that shyt....they need to find sum kindve personality test before they give out positions of authority to sum people....sum people only want the position bcuz its a position of authority and they can't wait to abuse they power bcuz they never had any in they life.......that goes for the local mall security guard all the way up to fbi agents.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
So you like black chicks with attitudes like white girls who don't like black people. :mindblown:

:patrice: What she ever say that made you want to think something like that? I say a lot of rac00nish stuff from time to time, but half of it is just jokes. I think everyone should have a fair chance to have their case heard and what not before people pick up the pitchforks.