Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Sorry, I don't talk to the police without a warrant. Mind your business and be on your way, officer.

Fair disclosure: Willstyles is police.

:ufdup:
policebrutality01.gif

Im not police btw

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Sorry, I don't talk to the police without a warrant. Mind your business and be on your way, officer.

Fair disclosure: Willstyles is police.

Have you ever committed a crime in your life besides wearing excessively tight jeans? So what if he is the police? Are you a criminal? Him being a police officer is no way a bad thing. You're a hater.

@Anothergirl :stopitslime:

Last edited by a moderator:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:skip: these are your words not mine

I bet your patting yourself on the back like you caught me in sum bullshyt. I said IT'S POINTLESS to argue which it is. She has the freedom to run her mouth all she wants to but is it going to get rid of her ticket, NO! Is running her mouth going to change the outcome of her situation in a positive manner, NO! So why do it? I'm not saying she doesn't have the right to run her mouth I'm saying IT'S POINTLESS to do so and nothing you have said proves me or my point wrong no matter how many words you try to put in my mouth.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Did these cops do too much? Yes. But if this broad was mouthin off and not complying and trying to fight with them, then the broad can't be suprised at the outcome. Its jail, and this type of shyt happens everyday. :manny: Its one of the things that come with the teritorry. Nyggaz who mouth off to C.O's and refuse to comply and cuff up get the same treatment or even worse (see cell extractions)

One thing I hate about us black folks is that we will get all mad and up in arms about police brutality and complain when a Popo bashes one of our heads in, but we will support all the worldstar fights that involve nyggaz fightin at the gatdamn waffle house. We won't really say shyt about that.

Nyggaz are killin eachother in the streets like dogs, but we wana all of sudden get upset at a CO for this shyt or we wana march when we get killed by police. We rarely march when one of us get killed by 1 of our own. I'm not supportin or defendin police butallity (the police gave me that work a few years back and busted my eye and shyt)

But sometimes u gotta know how to act around these pigs especially when ur in jail

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Did these cops do too much? Yes. But if this broad was mouthin off and not complying and trying to fight with them, then the broad can't be suprised at the outcome. Its jail, and this type of shyt happens everyday. :manny: Its one of the things that come with the teritorry. Nyggaz who mouth off to C.O's and refuse to comply and cuff up get the same treatment or even worse (see cell extractions)

One thing I hate about us black folks is that we will get all mad and up in arms about police brutality and complain when a Popo bashes one of our heads in, but we will support all the worldstar fights that involve nyggaz fightin at the gatdamn waffle house. We won't really say shyt about that.

Nyggaz are killin eachother in the streets like dogs, but we wana all of sudden get upset at a CO for this shyt or we wana march when we get killed by police. We rarely march when one of us get killed by 1 of our own. I'm not supportin or defendin police butallity (the police gave me that work a few years back and busted my eye and shyt)

But sometimes u gotta know how to act around these pigs especially when ur in jail

nikka, police are held to higher standards because they are supposed to SERVE AND PROTECT. It's their job NOT to do what was highlighted in the video. Yeah, we kill each other a lot, so does every other race of people on this planet. :mindblown: Can you all retire that fukking talking point now?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I didn't know random hood nikkas had official authority vested in them by governments now, nor was it impossible to not be upset and concerned by both

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
nikkas will defend CACs beating and dragging a black woman around but will be up in arms about black women not saying "hello" in a timely manner. :mindblown:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime people get mad at situations like this there's always some negro busting in talking about other shyt that we should be mad about like it's impossible to care about multiple things. If you comment on this situation, you obviously don't give a fukk about the way we're depicted on WorldStar or the violence affecting our community.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever committed a crime in your life besides wearing excessively tight jeans? So what if he is the police? Are you a criminal? Him being a police officer is no way a bad thing. You're a hater.

@Anothergirl :stopitslime:

:heh: its cray cause Im not a cop lol

Last edited by a moderator:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:heh: its cray cause Im not a cop lol

I did see you mention something about passing the police office test or something. If you're a cop, you're a cop who cares? That nicca is only posting about mollywater on here so unless you are about to have him arrested for copyright infringement, why does he care if you are? All that "niccas gone hate" shyt he pops in those stupid ass molly water threads is the same thing he is doing to you about something that is actually a positive career and hopefully helpful to our community.