Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
You used a snake metaphor in this thread, yet I think a snake charmer is more apropos when describing the likes of you. You wake up everyday with the expressed purpose of dancing with these snakes, by acting like an intellectual and social prostitute --- spreading 'em and getting on your knees for white supremacy like clockwork. If you show your undying loyalty, you will surely build up to the capital to be rewarded, no matter the cost to personal dignity and pride. Well, you're gunna be the one who is eventually bit, and that wake up call wont be pretty.

Fcking moron.

wade-damn-o.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If you came in here spittin' that "she knew what would happen", please kill yourself you brainwashed c00n and stop investing so many of your life's decisions on an arbitrary white (racist) man's opinion

Y'all the same nikkas that woulda been on some "Sittin' on the back of the bus ain't THAT bad", "Having to eat to go all the time ain't THAT bad" just not make a white stranger who thinks you ain't shyt mad. :laugh:
yall kill me w/ the comparing dealing w/ police to Slavery/Real racism. It shows you have very little understanding of now, and then

Slavery/Actual racism is morally wrong.
But when youre dealing w/ a police officer its about having common sense, and dropping your huge ego.

Police deal w/ the people nobody wants to deal w/ every damn day. Every day they see killers, drunks, molesters, gang members etc...they are in battle mode at all times because they need that tough skin to keep it going. You coming along and acting like you know every law and trying to win your little battle doesnt help matters at all. The cop is thinking "great, another a$$hole I have to deal with", so they just want to dead the situation.

Of course there are a$$hole cops just like there are a$$hole everything...but thats even more reason to play it cool when you have to talk to them.
Some of you militants lack common sense, so you feel the need to try and win every little battle that comes your way...its only a loss for you though.

Comparing situations like the one in OPs video to slavery and the racism of the 40's & 50's is offense to the black people that had to go through it. Youre just trying to prove some trivial point & big up your frail ego, while they were fighting for the civil rights you have right now. While you sit on the computer and complain, they actually did something about it.

If this country is so fukking bad, why dont you act like the field nikkas yall claim to be and make a change?
You wont though, because your the worst kind of coward...all talk, reap the rewards of those that actually did/do things, and then complain about every little situation you dont like.

Go kill ya self.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
yall kill me w/ the comparing dealing w/ police to Slavery/Real racism. It shows you have very little understanding of now, and then

But when youre dealing w/ a police officer its about having common sense, and dropping your huge ego.

Police deal w/ the people nobody wants to deal w/ every damn day. Every day they see killers, drunks, molesters, gang members etc...they are in battle mode at all times because they need that tough skin to keep it going. You coming along and acting like you know every law and trying to win your little battle doesnt help matters at all. The cop is thinking "great, another a$$hole I have to deal with", so they just want to dead the situation.

Of course there are a$$hole cops just like there are a$$hole everything...but thats even more reason to play it cool when you have to talk to them.
Some of you militants lack common sense, so you feel the need to try and win every little battle that comes your way...its only a loss for you though.

Comparing situations like the one in OPs video to slavery and the racism of the 40's & 50's is offense to the black people that had to go through it. Youre just trying to prove some trivial point & big up your frail ego, while they were fighting for the civil rights you have right now. While you sit on the computer and complain, they actually did something about it.

If this country is so fukking bad, why dont you act like the field nikkas yall claim to be and make a change?
You wont though, because your the worst kind of coward...all talk, reap the rewards of those that actually did/do things, and then complain about every little situation you dont like.

Go kill ya self.
Well said.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Go kill ya self.

:hmph: there's truth to this

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You see all these guns they coppin? What happens when a disaster cuts the power out of a large area for months? You saw what happened to all the rules and law shyt in New Orleans after Katrina. Best to get our act together and fast.

bruh, i already understand cacs are prepping not only guns but ammo for some racial shyt to pop off

and the black community is completely unprepared for a situation where social services/benefits are disrupted. let the power/water go out for a month and the black community would have be quarantined.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Real racism.
Is it fake racism?

You think officer would have done this same shyt if it was blonde haired, blue eyed Sally Sue? fukk no you dumb ass. You think she would have even been contacted/pulled over/brought in/etc. for a little $100 fine? fukk no dumb ass. You think the officer would have slammed the phone down out of her hand while she was on it? fukk no dumb ass.

Keep thinkin' this shyt ain't racism and that your black ass has the same liberties as a white man in any of these situations. You're in for a rude awakening.

Y'all the same nikkas who don't think arresting for marijuana possession is racism when the stats show there's clearly a bias in the arrest and detainment of minorities and black people specifically. The police system is racist. If you can say "she should have known better" or something of the sort, then you are already off bat admitting that there is racism at play. And it may not be a big deal to you, but any racism which can effect your legal record (which can effect a plethora of other things) is REAL racism, dumb ass. You may not care about your right to vote, but some people do. You may not care about being denied jobs because of such, but some people do. You may not care about not being able to get student aid, but some people do, and it's all REAL.

I didn't even read the rest of your dumb ass post because you clearly don't even know how to recognize racism in the first place. FOH. :dahell: There's a system out here targeting black people. If that ain't real racism, then what is?

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Some of them would grab yo dikk. They did whatever to try to provoke you. That's what they were trained to do.

I'd snap and beat the brakes off him but I know that's what they want I can deal with them yelling and shyt but don't touch me. He'd get the stone cold stunner

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Go kill ya self.
First and foremost, I've seen several of your posts and I'm pretty sure you are not African American. Secondly, this country has been known for police brutality against AA's post-slavery days and that isn't a myth. So for you to sit here and act as if the police treat us this way because of the stress of their job and not because of racism is flat out bullshyt. And change started with that woman who stood her ground and didn't cop out like a cat like you would do. Guess what? Two shady cops have been fired and that's two less a$$hole pigs who will not beat one of our asses one day because of the color of our skin.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is it fake racism?

You think officer would have done this same shyt if it was blonde haired, blue eyed Sally Sue? fukk no you dumb ass. You think she would have even been contacted/pulled over/brought in/etc. for a little $100 fine? fukk no dumb ass. You think the officer would have slammed the phone down out of her hand while she was on it? fukk no dumb ass.

Keep thinkin' this shyt ain't racism and that your black ass has the same liberties as a white man in any of these situations. You're in for a rude awakening.

Y'all the same nikkas who don't think arresting for marijuana possession is racism when the stats show there's clearly a bias in the arrest and detainment of minorities and black people specifically. The police system is racist. If you can say "she should have known better" or something of the sort, then you are already off bat admitting that there is racism at play. And it may not be a big deal to you, but any racism which can effect your legal record (which can effect a plethora of other things) is REAL racism, dumb ass. You may not care about your right to vote, but some people do. You may not care about being denied jobs because of such, but some people do. You may not care about not being able to get student aid, but some people do, and it's all REAL.

I didn't even read the rest of your dumb ass post because you clearly don't even know how to recognize racism in the first place. FOH. :dahell: There's a system out here targeting black people. If that ain't real racism, then what is?
Im not going to pretend to be able to read peoples minds...just how you shouldnt.
You dont know those dudes, you dont know her, you dont know anything other than the video...so why put what you THINK onto them?

Do you think if she dropped her ego and just followed directions she would be going through all of that? NOPE!!! She had to show them "cacs" she dont give a fukk by mouthing off...and look where it go her.

Drop the ego people!!!

She acted the way people expect black people to act. Out of control, loud, aggressive...thats not how the game is played.
If you dont realize that yet, thats on you breh.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Didn't read you post. Learn what racism is, and then holla at me. When you do that, find an e-friend on here to verify to me that you know what racism is.

I'll be damned if I argue with a 'tard who doesn't think being beaten and arrested with your rights taken away as "real racism".

Peace.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
First and foremost, I've seen several of your posts and I'm pretty sure you are not African American. Secondly, this country has been known for police brutality against AA's post-slavery days and that isn't a myth. So for you to sit here and act as if the police treat us this way because of the stress of their job and not because of racism is flat out bullshyt. And change started with that woman who stood her ground and didn't cop out like a cat like you would do. Guess what? Two shady cops have been fired and that's two less a$$hole pigs who will not beat one of our asses one day because of the color of our skin.
man...im objective with mine...thats the difference between people like me, and people like you.

This isnt some team where one side is always right, and one side is always wrong.
Its simple, you talk back to cops, they will give you a hard time.

Look at what you wrote "she didnt cop out like you would"...the fukk does that even mean? What point is she trying to prove? What does she gain from it?
Ive been pulled over by cops in all types of areas, and in all types of cars...ive never had an issue because I know how to deal w/ folks.
You deal w/ the issues in the COURT ROOM, not on the road.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR465HoCWFQ[/ame]