Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
She was in there for a $100 fine moron. Can you read? Or did you just come in here to :cape: for white people as normal.

:what:

her dumbazz still doesnt earn the right to pop off on police. u see the end result. and shut the fucc up about me capin for white folks. u sound retarded with that shyt

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
alot of you nigguhs are just clueless...

JASPER,TX you fools, is not the place to get militant, mouthy, i know my rights type of shyt.

:russ: at yall thinking cause both you and the officer is grown they got to show respect

:rudy:

Check this guy out y'all, he's a c00n.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone thought about what was the reason why this chick was in jail in the first place.:lupe:

Is it a safe assumption to believe that this broad has a fucced up attitude, a foul mouth, no respect for authority, and/or little fear of retibutions or accountability for her actions. There is a reason why this broad is locked up and her foul azz mouth got her an azz whoopin. Nyggaz who have never been to jail or don't understand how jail works have no idea what IM talkin about.

Again, did the CO's do too much yes. But did she play a role in gettin that work because of her mouth. Absolutley

You're only saying this cause she's black.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

her dumbazz still doesnt earn the right to pop off on police. u see the end result. and shut the fucc up about me capin for white folks. u sound retarded with that shyt

So it's okay for white officers to beat a black woman because she was "mouthing off" after being provoked? :mindblown:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

At first you was like well she was probably like this but then when you got the real reason now you're looking for another way to blame her for the cops doing that. You's a foul ass dude. :pacspit:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah, I read it. It was stupid as fukk. Police are held to a higher standard by default nitwit. Doesn't matter what you think. These guys are sworn to serve and protect not bully people for "mouthing off." So basically you and the rest of the c00n Coalition are supporting violence against black women for "talking slick." :snoop:

:snoop: yall nyggaz need to come up with a different word. Some of yall nyggaz throw the koon word around simply because someone doest agree with u. do u even know what koon means? Do u know how jail works?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You're only saying this cause she's black.

no im not. if u read my OP, u will see exactly what im talkin about. But some of yall nyggaz are so gatdamn quick to bring up a black woman and come to their defense. i clearly stated that the cops were doin too much, but some of these "smart dumb nyggaz" who have poor reading comprehention clearly skipped over what I said. Nyggaz who mouth off to CO's in jail and refuse to comply get that work too. Nobody is exempt. why should this broad be?:lupe:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Me and my friends had to learn the hard way when it came to the police. Shut the fukk and just take it because they have all the power. I used to get pulled over and searched every other day and these muthuckaz would punch me in the nuts, molest me, would sling my license into the woods like a frisbee. They don't care. "Yes sir and no sir" is all I would say from then on. It's their world.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no im not. if u read my OP, u will see exactly what im talkin about. But some of yall nyggaz are so gatdamn quick to bring up a black woman and come to their defense. i clearly stated that the cops were doin too much, but some of these "smart dumb nyggaz" who have poor reading comprehention clearly skipped over what I said. Nyggaz who mouth off to CO's in jail and refuse to comply get that work too. Nobody is exempt. why should this broad be?:lupe:

Nah.. You said it cause she's black.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
for all you "she should have kept her mouth shut types", you do realize that she is all but guaranteed a hefty settlement over this that will probably have her living comfortably for the rest of her life, while the officers are currently in the unemployment line so who exactly is in agreement with you outside of your st0rmfr0nt buddies? Even the white power structure of laws and morality is against you.