Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

That hoe sniffing coke somewhere tryna lose whatever booty mother africa blessed her with

Gettin trains run on her by bubba n em in the bed of a f150

Looks in the mirror and wishes she was adopted

c00nin like it comes with a 401k

It's kind of sad seeing how she thinks. I think she is a nice chick but she is in the south, married to a white dude with money. Can you imagine the racist shyt she hears and has to cover her hears about. I hate to say she is brainwashed but I do wish she could live a few days in her ancestors shoes and realize that everything ain't peach cream. I used to think she was just trolling but I think she really hates her skin color. Sad shyt.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It's kind of sad seeing how she thinks. I think she is a nice chick but she is in the south, married to a white dude with money. Can you imagine the racist shyt she hears and has to cover her hears about. I hate to say she is brainwashed but I do wish she could live a few days in her ancestors shoes and realize that everything ain't peach cream. I used to think she was just trolling but I think she really hates her skin color. Sad shyt.

Black girl lost to the tenth degree

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
not going anywhere get over it. don't like my posts put ME on ingore. :youngsabo:

Naw, i dont use that. Id rather shyt on you and have you read it. But i can tell you used to taking verbal abuse, ol bubba does it every night, thats why you hate yourself and everything that has a brown hue

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yall kill me w/ the comparing dealing w/ police to Slavery/Real racism. It shows you have very little understanding of now, and then

Slavery/Actual racism is morally wrong.
But when youre dealing w/ a police officer its about having common sense, and dropping your huge ego.

Police deal w/ the people nobody wants to deal w/ every damn day. Every day they see killers, drunks, molesters, gang members etc...they are in battle mode at all times because they need that tough skin to keep it going. You coming along and acting like you know every law and trying to win your little battle doesnt help matters at all. The cop is thinking "great, another a$$hole I have to deal with", so they just want to dead the situation.

Of course there are a$$hole cops just like there are a$$hole everything...but thats even more reason to play it cool when you have to talk to them.
Some of you militants lack common sense, so you feel the need to try and win every little battle that comes your way...its only a loss for you though.

Comparing situations like the one in OPs video to slavery and the racism of the 40's & 50's is offense to the black people that had to go through it. Youre just trying to prove some trivial point & big up your frail ego, while they were fighting for the civil rights you have right now. While you sit on the computer and complain, they actually did something about it.

If this country is so fukking bad, why dont you act like the field nikkas yall claim to be and make a change?
You wont though, because your the worst kind of coward...all talk, reap the rewards of those that actually did/do things, and then complain about every little situation you dont like.

Go kill ya self.

All of this.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
..they be gettin tips from snitches and rival crews
Doin them favors so they workin for the drug dealers too
just business enforcers with hate in their holsters
shoot you in the back,won't face you like a souljah
Kurt Loder asked me what do i say to a dead cop's wife
Cops kill my people everyday,that's life..

:manny: