Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Im not going to pretend to be able to read peoples minds...just how you shouldnt.
You dont know those dudes, you dont know her, you dont know anything other than the video...so why put what you THINK onto them?

Do you think if she dropped her ego and just followed directions she would be going through all of that? NOPE!!! She had to show them "cacs" she dont give a fukk by mouthing off...and look where it go her.

Drop the ego people!!!

She acted the way people expect black people to act. Out of control, loud, aggressive...thats not how the game is played.
If you dont realize that yet, thats on you breh.
As a fukking racist cac would say. You exposed yourself fakkit.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Didn't read you post. Learn what racism is, and then holla at me. When you do that, find an e-friend on here to verify to me that you know what racism is.

I'll be damned if I argue with a 'tard who doesn't think being beaten and arrested with your rights taken away as "real racism".

Peace.
I can almost guarantee youre a poor person.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
man...im objective with mine...thats the difference between people like me, and people like you.

This isnt some team where one side is always right, and one side is always wrong.
Its simple, you talk back to cops, they will give you a hard time.

Look at what you wrote "she didnt cop out like you would"...the fukk does that even mean? What point is she trying to prove? What does she gain from it?
Ive been pulled over by cops in all types of areas, and in all types of cars...ive never had an issue because I know how to deal w/ folks.
You deal w/ the issues in the COURT ROOM, not on the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQDvYOt_iA
Stop trying to act like you black dude. :rudy: You are disgusting

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Come on Marcuz, we have our disagreements but don't defend that cac Jilla bro.

The funny thing is, in all my posting history, you'll never see a post of me saying that I'm ballin' with anything close to 6 figures or whatever. Lol. nikkas just wanna hate a screen name so they make up things to be mad about just to hop on my nuts. It's cool, if that makes them happy and feel better? :cheers:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
and to keep it 100....I used to go at Anothergirl for the shyt she posted.

But I grew up.
I traveled , ive been around some people with real money, and I see the world for what it is.
Everybody isnt against you.

yeah you were one of the FIRST dudes to call me out back on :hamster: :steviej: s'all good.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
but im out here brah.
I walk around the southside of Chicago at all times, and i can chop it up w/ rich white folk w/ no problem.
You cats have little life experience, but think you know how the world works.

Im actually trying to help you cats...like im so serious with it. Black folks need to focus on the come up...and drop the bullshyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
No way in muthafukking hell
haha.
im not a back and forth type of guy...but im black.

Look at ChampisHere's post where he quoted what I wrote & changed the words.
Its a play about a post I made on the old site about some guys that jumped me and tried to rob me (the running joke is they took my iPod, but they never got it).
This happened in the heart of the southside...aint no white folks where that happened.