Woman slammed to ground after getting mouthy with Jasper Police

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Bet those cops wish they picked their battle. :jawalrus:

:snoop: yall nyggaz need to come up with a different word. Some of yall nyggaz throw the koon word around simply because someone doest agree with u. do u even know what koon means? Do u know how jail works?

Idiot, I know how jail works. It's not some free for all where cops can do what they want. And stop bringing up COs you stupid little shyttle. She's in JAIL, not a correctional unit. She's not a murderer, she owed a 100 dollar fine. Those aren't COs, they are police officers.

And obviously jail doesn't work the way your dumb ass thinks because THE OFFICERS WERE FIRED.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
People really need to de-racialize police brutality if they want sh!t to change.

With this attitude police misconduct is seen as a "Black" problem instead of one dealing with the rights of ALL people, regardless of their race. As it stands right now it's A-OK (in the public minset) to beat up, shoot at, and even KILL Black people for whatever reason so if we want people to really understand what's going on we need to take the race aspect out of it. Perhaps then Anothergirl, and the millions of other people who couldn't care less about the life of a Black person, could show some empathy and understanding.

All this racicalizing makes for a "Their problem, not mine," type attitude.

I wish the media would talk about police brutality like they do skin cancer. It's a problem for EVERYBODY... not just a few.

White people hold down their own in the end. Black people need to learn to take care of their own community instead of looking out for everyone else while their own is being neglected.

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
no im not. if u read my OP, u will see exactly what im talkin about. But some of yall nyggaz are so gatdamn quick to bring up a black woman and come to their defense. i clearly stated that the cops were doin too much, but some of these "smart dumb nyggaz" who have poor reading comprehention clearly skipped over what I said. Nyggaz who mouth off to CO's in jail and refuse to comply get that work too. Nobody is exempt. why should this broad be?:lupe:

Why does that upset you?

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
Me and my friends had to learn the hard way when it came to the police. Shut the fukk and just take it because they have all the power. I used to get pulled over and searched every other day and these muthuckaz would punch me in the nuts, molest me, would sling my license into the woods like a frisbee. They don't care. "Yes sir and no sir" is all I would say from then on. It's their world.

:dahell:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Miami police put 14-year-old in choke hold for ‘dehumanizing stares’ | theGrio

Sacramento man killed in police custody caught on tape - YouTube

Fullerton Police Kill Homeless Man (Kelly Thomas) - YouTube

DA GRODDFATHER ‏@SeanMandela 31 May

fukkING COP KNOCKED A YOUNGIN OFF HIS BIKE CAUSE HE WAS RIDING ON THE SIDEWALK SHORTY WAS LIKE 12

speaks for itself,see the trend

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

The biggest GANG in the America feasting

RwGmJmY.png

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i don't think blacks should expect 100% fairness in a system built on white supremacy. it's foolish at the core and it'll never happen. which is what a few ppl are saying in this thread.

if whites wanted in america wanted to genocide the black race in US, they could. how are any of us prepared to deal with that reality?

You see all these guns they coppin? What happens when a disaster cuts the power out of a large area for months? You saw what happened to all the rules and law shyt in New Orleans after Katrina. Best to get our act together and fast.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone thought about what was the reason why this chick was in jail in the first place.:lupe:

Is it a safe assumption to believe that this broad has a fucced up attitude, a foul mouth, no respect for authority, and/or little fear of retibutions or accountability for her actions. There is a reason why this broad is locked up and her foul azz mouth got her an azz whoopin. Nyggaz who have never been to jail or don't understand how jail works have no idea what IM talkin about.

Again, did the CO's do too much yes. But did she play a role in gettin that work because of her mouth. Absolutley

:dwillhuh::why::dwillhuh::why::dwillhuh::why: