Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Nobody chooses to fukk people they arent attracted to unless other factors are in play (financial compensation, desperation). As men we sometimes have to fukk somebody we arent that attracted to because the alternative is getting none. Most women, especially attractive ones dont face that. This is where trying to compare across genders goes wrong. Most chicks can get a dude that isnt really that into them to take some free p*ssy. Dudes not so much. And if what you are saying is true how do we have incels and bitter dudes not getting any? You still haven't addressed that.
-People that have it like that don't fukk unattractive people because we HAVE to, we do it because we CAN. My sister has a dude she's not attracted to she refers to as her "Eater" right now, think about that. Believe attractive women have morals & standards higher than other people all you want.

-What can't you comprehend? Women fukkin dudes they aren't attracted to doesn't mean they're fukkin everyone at all times. No man's guaranteed p*ssy & incels better stop crying & start paying. Hoes exist for a reason.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Am I talkin to u or am I talkin bout the bird babble in the op?

Really think about this before u reply
Instead of joing the discussion, your complained this thread was over 200 post long. Then you said you wasn't gonna take advice from here again. That would include everybody here, including myself.

Anyway, I hope you didn't get too much advice.

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Smh.

I am so glad I am out of the dating market!!

I hope men who deal with women like this will wake up and realize that there are other women out there. Don't have to wait around to be clowned! If a woman don't wanna sleep with a man, then cool...Said man need to explore other options and get with women who don't play games...

Yeah but there are tooooooo many women that do this to the point that the average man thinks it’s “normal” when it’s absolutely not.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah but there are tooooooo many women that do this to the point that the average man thinks it’s “normal” when it’s absolutely not.

Most men across backgrounds and personalities aren’t falling for it anymore. That’s why there’s the sudden spike in relationship talk and podcasts. The Subprime “Simp” Bubble is bursting just like real estate in ‘08.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Most men across backgrounds and personalities aren’t falling for it anymore. That’s why there’s the sudden spike in relationship talk and podcasts. The Subprime “Simp” Bubble is bursting just like real estate in ‘08.

Yeah you right. Im talking about the ones not hip to the game yet

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.

But..

Men need to have discipline and be resilient!

This is the part we’re men mess up. Dudes can’t tell a bytch no and starve for a while until they meet a new chick, but instead they keep cupcaking/wine n dine until she gives him the box. Me, I rather starve until I find another one, instead of taking Ls on a chick that going to make me wait.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-People that have it like that don't fukk unattractive people because we HAVE to, we do it because we CAN. My sister has a dude she's not attracted to she refers to as her "Eater" right now, think about that. Believe attractive women have morals & standards higher than other people all you want.

-What can't you comprehend? Women fukkin dudes they aren't attracted to doesn't mean they're fukkin everyone at all times. No man's guaranteed p*ssy & incels better stop crying & start paying. Hoes exist for a reason.
I said nothing about morals or even standards other than "they turn me on". I am talkin options. People with options dont just go around picking (what they percieve to be) the worst of the bunch.

This is contradictory. "There are no standards" buut "they aint fukkin everyone at all times". Thats exactly what no standards means :heh:. If you want sex and dont have to be attracted to a person whats stopping you from fukking anybody at any time. Nothing to cry about if there are no standards and attraction isnt needed.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
good-morning-cute-bird.gif