Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

lib123

All Star
Daps
Just lost one of my FWBs the other day. We had sex about a month ago and something was off about the chemistry and I told her about it. We had it scheduled to link earlier this week but she hit me up a day before and just said that she's found someone that actually wants a serious relationship so she had to fallback. I can't do nothing but respect it. If it doesn't work out and I'm still single we'll probably link back up on the back end. But it used to be wild. she would go on all types of dates with different brehs and then come over after the date to get thrashed. She said she wanted to keep her body count low and I was someone that was familiar.

That’s the game. How long was she your FWB?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That’s the game. How long was she your FWB?
Abt 3 yrs. We started off dating with intentions and I told her after like 3mos. that we didn't align when it came to serious relationship issues. She fell back for a month then just started coming around just for sex and it was just on that until last week. The wild part is that I wasn't taking her out on dates or anything. I just show up, do my thing and go on about my day.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Abt 3 yrs. We started off dating with intentions and I told her after like 3mos. that we didn't align when it came to serious relationship issues. She fell back for a month then just started coming around just for sex and it was just on that until last week. The wild part is that I wasn't taking her out on dates or anything. I just show up, do my thing and go on about my day.

Wow it lasted 3 years? Well it sounds like you were only seeing her once a month so that makes sense. How old is she? And what would you rate her on a scale of 1-10?

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Wow it lasted 3 years? Well it sounds like you were only seeing her once a month so that makes sense. How old is she? And what would you rate her on a scale of 1-10?
It was inconsistent. Sometimes it will be every other month. Sometimes twice a week. She'll just hit me when she wanted it and I would go if I felt like being bothered or had the time in my schedule. She was 35. Had 2 kids and she was finishing up her PhD. I would say she's a 7 look wise. Honestly she was cool. But I could tell she wanted the marriage more than anything just to check that box. I encounter it more and more with women in the 30s. Which I would like to get married again. But I've went through it when I was young and nieve so I'm a bit more selective and observant on women so it's easier for me to just spot red flags and place people accordingly based on how they receive my feedback.

lib123

All Star
Daps
It was inconsistent. Sometimes it will be every other month. Sometimes twice a week. She'll just hit me when she wanted it and I would go if I felt like being bothered or had the time in my schedule. She was 35. Had 2 kids and she was finishing up her PhD. I would say she's a 7 look wise. Honestly she was cool. But I could tell she wanted the marriage more than anything just to check that box. I encounter it more and more with women in the 30s. Which I would like to get married again. But I've went through it when I was young and nieve so I'm a bit more selective and observant on women so it's easier for me to just spot red flags and place people accordingly based on how they receive my feedback.

Got it ok that makes sense that it was inconsistent. Had she been married before to the father of her children?

PS - Appreciate the posts and insights Coli OGs such as yourself have shared. I’m much younger than most people on this site but have learned a lot from posts such as these.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Got it ok that makes sense that it was inconsistent. Had she been married before to the father of her children?

PS - Appreciate the posts and insights Coli OGs such as yourself have shared. I’m much younger than most people on this site but have learned a lot from posts such as these.
Nah she had never been married before which is why she was pressing so hard for it to happen. We were 2wks into dating and she was trying to get me to meet her family and kids....:stopitslime:.

But yeah I don't mind sharing my experiences. hopefully there's some lessons in there that people can use to avoid some of the pitfalls I went through.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Nah she had never been married before which is why she was pressing so hard for it to happen. We were 2wks into dating and she was trying to get me to meet her family and kids....:stopitslime:.

But yeah I don't mind sharing my experiences. hopefully there's some lessons in there that people can use to avoid some of the pitfalls I went through.

That’s wild she wanted you to meet her kids after 2 weeks, that’s lowkey a red flag no? Did you wrap up every time you hooked up? I would be terrified of getting her pregnant, especially since she already had two kids without being married.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That’s wild she wanted to meet her kids after 2 weeks, lowkey a red flag no? Did you wrap up every time you hooked up? I would be terrified of getting her pregnant, especially since she already had two kids without being married.
Mans is lucky he didn’t get her pregnant

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That’s wild she wanted you to meet her kids after 2 weeks, that’s lowkey a red flag no? Did you wrap up every time you hooked up? I would be terrified of getting her pregnant, especially since she already had two kids without being married.
Yeah I definitely wrapped up Everytime. She actually used to get angry that I used condoms which was even more reason for me to wrap it up. She liked me and was comfortable with me so the option to hit raw was always there and tempting. But I can only have a kid with someone that I'm in a serious relationship with so the right head always prevailed lol

lib123

All Star
Daps
Yeah I definitely wrapped up Everytime. She actually used to get angry that I used condoms which was even more reason for me to wrap it up. She liked me and was comfortable with me so the option to hit raw was always there and tempting. But I can only have a kid with someone that I'm in a serious relationship with so the right head always prevailed lol

That’s wild she would get angry, especially given she already has two kids. Unless maybe she was tryna trap you. Given the inconsistency of your hook ups, do you think she had a roster?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That’s wild she would get angry, especially given she already has two kids. Unless maybe she was tryna trap you. Given the inconsistency of your hook ups, do you think she had a roster?
I'm not sure. Never really asked. I figured she did. But I assume all women have a roster until their exclusive. Even then they might have an orbiter or two in the tuck. But she used to call me after going out on dates and I'd smash. I used to wonder why she didn't let dude hit after he spent his money to get to know her. But again when they're comfortable they don't wanna add all them extra bodies unless she's really sure.