Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Brother, I know women do this and have known for years.

My advice to any man in that situation would be to simply walk away or say “I want to wait too” while still fukking other women, just to fukk with the woman’s head.

Having said that, no it still doesn’t make sense.

Just because a dude is a bum doesn’t mean he can’t hurt their feelings.

If that were the case then we wouldn’t have so many bitter ass women out here upset because they were taken advantage of by a bum ass dude.

And again, why would you fukk and risk pregnancy by a bum ass nikka?
It's basically a lose lose situation, they don't want the guy they have on hold to hurt her feelings if he views her in a different light, but she's also doesn't want the "bum/bums" to lose interest in her, too.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
And I told you before it wasnt just about the withholding...its about choosing wack over what you actually like. Nobody does that. You dont have to listen to me but you are choosing to engage.

Yeah. If attraction, respect etc arent necessary why not? If nikkas can be wack to the chick and still get chose why not? What gets that attention when they go outside...wackness? No...height, handsomeness, confidence, bread, status etc. Chicks aint just picking any random nikka that does nothing for her for some dikk especially when she got a nikka that she legit likes.
-You're looking for some deeper explanation when there's none. She's going for the wack shyt that's available until she can fukk the guy she wants without looking like a hoe. None of that extra shyt's important in the side dude she doesn't even like or want.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That was before we had a huge over population problem. Single lonely men are going to be a huge issue moving forward until the population corrects itself. Gonna be looking like India. That's probably why they are cooking up WW3.
Yep the next 40 years are gonna be bumpy then shyt will self correct.

If I had an infant I'd really make sure they knew how to farm that's gonna be extremely important.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
-You're looking for some deeper explanation when there's none. She's going for the wack shyt that's available until she can fukk the guy she wants without looking like a hoe. None of that extra shyt's important in the side dude she doesn't even like or want.
Breh you spitting. When i was I younger I was smashing this little chick until one day she told me she was about to start dating this guy's she been talking to for a 3 weeks. I had no idea she was talking to dude. I asked her has she fukked him and she said no not yet. Now I been fukking, eating p*ssy, do all kinds of immoral shyt to her.

Right after that I fukked her one good time and the p*ssy dried up and my turn was over. So you speaking truth!

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Me being a man that has been
a blow up fukk doll for tons of women
I can tell you that she aint lying.
Women know i aint shyt and will still
lay in my bed and confess things
to me like a whore in fear of hell.
Good men are food out here
for these godless harlots.

UKVu0t8.gif

Coli erotic fiction :russ:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This is common knowledge. It’s all based on how they categorize the guy.

If she meets Deaunte and finds him sexually attractive, but doesn’t see a future with him, why wait? She doesn’t care what his perception is of her.

Now if she meets Dr. Jones, a guy that she takes seriously, then yeah she plays the game differently. She wants him to take her seriously.

Now that whole scenario completely turns guys off. If Dr. Jones finds out from his circle that this nygga Deaunte that works at Oncue and got 3 babymommas smashed within a few hours of knowing her, Dr. Jones is gonna be like :camby:

And then if the guy has an even shred of self respect, he’ll walk away. And she’ll lose the Dr. too.

So what do they really gain from this dumb strategy? If there’s sexual attraction don’t make the guy wait for no reason

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Breh you spitting. When i was I younger I was smashing this little chick until one day she told me she was about to start dating this guy's she been talking to for a 3 weeks. I had no idea she was talking to dude. I asked her has she fukked him and she said no not yet. Now I been fukking, eating p*ssy, do all kinds of immoral shyt to her.

Right after that I fukked her one good time and the p*ssy dried up and my turn was over. So you speaking truth!
Is she still with her new guy? Anyway, how did she turn out?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Her body her choice. Sometimes you will never know why a chick was not trying to let you fukk. I just had a chick over earlier that I been talking to for a bout a month. I figured she had a dude just by little subtle shyt I picked up on when we communicated, but she was just someone I pushed up with on day and we started hanging out.

I knew she had a dude but didn’t bring it up and she knew I knew but never brought it up. What was understood didn’t really need to be said. But anyway, shorty would not let me pipe for shyt. First time I was about to she like naw. It’s like I could see the thoughts calculating in her head while she literally had my dikk in her hand. I’m like no pressure. But she like I will give you some head. So basically, this bytch been sucking me off like whenever I want. I tell her to stop by after work of before work. I’ll try and fukk and she would be like not yet. I be like ok, no pressure but she’ll suck my dikk no problem.

So she was over today and we was talking and I’m like shorty you know you a bad liar. I know you got a nikka, I’m not tripping, we just chilling. And then she basically gives me more details and like yeah, I live with him. So I’m like don’t nothing gotta change I’ll just let you hit me whenever you wanna get up.

But I tell her, you cool, but you crazy if you think we about to keep chilling you not gonna let me fukk. Im not about to just keep getting head, I wanna fukk you. She like I know I know. So then she ask me if I could ever tell when a woman is cheating. I’m like well, every situation different but if you in tune with your girl you can just tell if something is off

So I’m thinking she just thinking about getting caught cheating on her dude by her general actions. But she tells me she talking about sex and says that’s why she don’t wanna let me fukk. Cause my dikk bigger than her nikkas and she feel like he will be able to tell. So I’m like yes, women done told me this before but I always ended up fukking anyway so I never thought about that shyt and didn’t really care.

So basically the bytch don’t wanna give me no p*ssy cause her nikka got a little ass dikk smh.

Moral of the story, you never really know the exact reason a chick wanna fukk on you or not. If you frustrated or not happy with a situation simply move on.

lib123

All Star
Daps
That was before we had a huge over population problem. Single lonely men are going to be a huge issue moving forward until the population corrects itself. Gonna be looking like India. That's probably why they are cooking up WW3.

Yep the next 40 years are gonna be bumpy then shyt will self correct.

If I had an infant I'd really make sure they knew how to farm that's gonna be extremely important.

Single lonely men have more digital distractions, especially with the coming rise of AI. It’s single lonely women who don’t have those same outlets since most want a real family.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

-I grew up with women & instead of dismissing everything they said I paid attention. I've heard women say the same thing as the chick in the OP multiple times. Whether people agree or not there's logic behind it.

-I've had women admit they wanted to fukk but were scared I wouldn't respect them if I hit too soon. They got over it & but it took some reassuring.