Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Single lonely men have more digital distractions, especially with the coming rise of AI. It’s single lonely women who don’t have those same outlets since most want a real family.
I was Talking about society as a whole. Not individuals Men will be Ok. as much as we talk about #Coliincels. there's way less wining about woman than woman do about Men on daamn near every plaatform known to Man.

That's why I talked about Farming. For Men with A.I.,and VR there's a market that will be exploited.

Women need Men for base attention and all of the things, But you can't convince women of that.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
I was Talking about society as a whole. Not individuals Men will be Ok. as much as we talk about #Coliincels. there's way less wining about woman than woman do about Men on daamn near every plaatform known to Man.

That's why I talked about Farming. For Men with A.I.,and VR there's a market that will be exploited.

Women need Men for base attention and all of the things, But you can't convince women of that.
Men need women.

Women need men.

No one is gonna be winning in the future.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-You're looking for some deeper explanation when there's none. She's going for the wack shyt that's available until she can fukk the guy she wants without looking like a hoe. None of that extra shyt's important in the side dude she doesn't even like or want.
Being attracted to someone that you fukk is a deeper explanation? I'm actually pushing back on a manufactured, fake deep explanation for poor choices/vetting. People fukk who turns them on and sometimes that person turns out to be wack :manny:.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i tried this and got blocked

full
"GOD'S PLAN!!"

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ok, I'll bite. I've ran into a few women who've said this. Here's what I found.

If a woman is really attracted to you, even if she wanted to make you wait, she'll let you hit.

I also found that some women will line up the next man before moving on from you. To justify the move, they'll make the new guy wait until she's finished dealing with you. That way she justified her conscience that she wasn't double dikk clutching

Before I used to judge, but I learned that open judgement closes you off some freaky situations.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Ok, I'll bite. I've ran into a few women who've said this. Here's what I found.

If a woman is really attracted to you, even if she wanted to make you wait, she'll let you hit.

I also found that some women will line up the next man before moving on from you. To justify the move, they'll make the new guy wait until she's finished dealing with you. That way she justified her conscience that she wasn't double dikk clutching

Before I used to judge, but I learned that open judgement closes you off some freaky situations.
When women do this, and the new guy she's making wait is a catch, then by the time she gets with him, he'll have another girl, and she'll become his side piece, if he's still interested. And most likely he'll still be, if he had feelings for her.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
-I grew up with women & instead of dismissing everything they said I paid attention. I've heard women say the same thing as the chick in the OP multiple times. Whether people agree or not there's logic behind it.

-I've had women admit they wanted to fukk but were scared I wouldn't respect them if I hit too soon. They got over it & but it took some reassuring.
They'll get over it even faster when they see another girl about to step in, especially if that other girl can turn a head or two. Then your wait time diminishes.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Being attracted to someone that you fukk is a deeper explanation? I'm actually pushing back on a manufactured, fake deep explanation for poor choices/vetting. People fukk who turns them on and sometimes that person turns out to be wack
-Push back all you want. People make bad choices & fukk people they're not attracted to all the time & you not liking their reasons won't change that.

-I've fukked multiple women that didn't turn me on & I've watched women do the same thing. It is what it is.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Push back all you want. People make bad choices & fukk people they're not attracted to all the time & you not liking their reasons won't change that.

-I've fukked multiple women that didn't turn me on & I've watched women do the same thing. It is what it is.
Nobody chooses to fukk people they arent attracted to unless other factors are in play (financial compensation, desperation). As men we sometimes have to fukk somebody we arent that attracted to because the alternative is getting none. Most women, especially attractive ones dont face that. This is where trying to compare across genders goes wrong. Most chicks can get a dude that isnt really that into them to take some free p*ssy. Dudes not so much. And if what you are saying is true how do we have incels and bitter dudes not getting any? You still haven't addressed that.