Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They study isn't done by comparing dikks sir. :russ: It's done by women being honest about the pleasure they are actually getting out of their sexual encounters with ya'll. And most women don't achieve an orgasm during sex so yes the dikks are trash.

She wants to NOT have sex with the good guy because she wants her to see her as more than a sex object.

The broke dudes she doesn't want and probably won't get any pleasure out of...which she knows. She's doing it out of boredom or the desire to feel validated.

One night stands have to be the most pointless thing a woman can do. You can literally get off faster by yourself. They want the company or to feel desired.

Yall reading this nonsense

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha:

It's a mental thing with women. We can think ourselves into an orgasm. If we're going to be honest, it's much easier to do by yourself which is why I don’t understand why thet would do it causally.

Way much work with zero pay off. Plus the risk of pregnancy or having to be on birth control or the possibility of diseases.

shyt is a whole waste of time. If you don’t like him girl send him back to the streets.
Yo, yo, Fellas!! You do not need to read the rest. You hear it right here! “It’s a mental thing for women to get off” so it’s THEM, who cannot get off from dikk. All they doing is wasting everyone time. Thats a flaw in their system

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the part we’re men mess up. Dudes can’t tell a bytch no and starve for a while until they meet a new chick, but instead they keep cupcaking/wine n dine until she gives him the box. Me, I rather starve until I find another one, instead of taking Ls on a chick that going to make me wait.

If a man is talking to a few women @ a time, I am sure one of them will give him some box. It isn't worth focusing on one woman & she breadcrumbing a man...

But, discipline is 🔑! Resiliency is also 🔑!

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I've actually seen this play out so many times

what they don't understand is, the guy she's having fun with and the guy she's trying to have a future with, almost always know each other somehow.
It's not even that they know each other directly but just off the strength of... people talk.
6 degrees of separation n all that.

Ish like that kills potential futures like a pillow to the face.

"She let that dude beat? Head is highkey disgusting🫣".

Now she thinks ish is sweet n he's probably already compartmentalized her into a nice time waster.

Done it and seen it soo many times.

lib123

All Star
Daps
It's not even that they know each other directly but just off the strength of... people talk.
6 degrees of separation n all that.

Ish like that kills potential futures like a pillow to the face.

"She let that dude beat? Head is highkey disgusting🫣".

Now she thinks ish is sweet n he's probably already compartmentalized her into a nice time waster.

Done it and seen it soo many times.

Facts I think many women underestimate that men with very different personalities still interact with each other over shared interests like sports. The former college athlete or frat bro and the square accountant can still regularly converse over football, basketball, etc, especially if they're both Black. All the square has to do is share a screenshot of the girl in question's IG photo with the former athlete and he shares it with people he knows and suddenly the square knows about her past.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I said nothing about morals or even standards other than "they turn me on". I am talkin options. People with options dont just go around picking (what they percieve to be) the worst of the bunch.

This is contradictory. "There are no standards" buut "they aint fukkin everyone at all times". Thats exactly what no standards means. If you want sex and dont have to be attracted to a person whats stopping you from fukking anybody at any time. Nothing to cry about if there are no standards and attraction isnt needed.
:mjlol:
-You're a dumbass. They're not fukkin everyone at all times because they have lives like everyone else & they're not always looking for dikk. There's no contradiction.

-Keep the imaginary idea you have of women & fight the good fight for incels worldwide.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
now you ran shorty

you forever gonna be homeless

you gotta raise your babies under a bridge it's that gutter HA

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Most men across backgrounds and personalities aren’t falling for it anymore. That’s why there’s the sudden spike in relationship talk and podcasts. The Subprime “Simp” Bubble is bursting just like real estate in ‘08.
It took about 15 years since people have been on social media that led to this. Can't close pandora's box now when its been open for this long and shocked that pandora won't let you close it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Is this why musty nikkas with a gun and nikkas like that dude who interrupted that college class keep popping out their wombs?

lib123

All Star
Daps
It took about 15 years since people have been on social media that led to this. Can't close pandora's box now when its been open for this long and shocked that pandora won't let you close it.

It’s really interesting how men and women who live or have lived the fast life like the girl in the video don’t view each other as suitable partners lol. Women like her wanna finesse stable stand up dudes into relationships while her male equivalent seeks a low body count woman. Lol it’s like they both know getting with their equal is constant distrust and dysfunction.

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It’s really interesting how men and women who live or have lived the fast life like the girl in the video don’t view each other as suitable partners lol. Women like her wanna finesse stable stand up dudes into relationships while her male equivalent seeks a low body count woman. Lol it’s like they both know getting with their equal is constant distrust and dysfunction.
It's basically looking at their own mirror and they don't like their reflection

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Just lost one of my FWBs the other day. We had sex about a month ago and something was off about the chemistry and I told her about it. We had it scheduled to link earlier this week but she hit me up a day before and just said that she's found someone that actually wants a serious relationship so she had to fallback. I can't do nothing but respect it. If it doesn't work out and I'm still single we'll probably link back up on the back end. But it used to be wild. she would go on all types of dates with different brehs and then come over after the date to get thrashed. She said she wanted to keep her body count low and I was someone that was familiar.