Woman Says She Makes Good Men Wait to Have Sex with Her While She Does It with “Wack” Men

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
So theoretically, if society was to stop judging women and actually embraced their natural mating choices, do you believe more women would be inclined to sleep with the "Good Guy" (who they respect) on the 1st date, or sooner? Despite whether she's sexually attracted to him or not?

I'm skeptical, but I'm open to dialogue. :jbhmm:
Was just here to hand out rep but this question kinda hit home with me right now for reasons.

Just had a DEEP long term friendship with a really good chick i love and respect the fukk out of evolve into something more.

Its a long and very personal story. I didnt even really shoot my shot on purpose tbh. It just kinda came out and i didnt expect what came next man. At all.

But to the point, she almost instantly hit the :shaq:, i hit the:ohhh::leon::noah::whew::lupe: all in that order. She hit the :feedme: and now i have a road trip and very life changing move to plan.

Here's the thing though. No :dame: but im the one who more or less asked if we can slow it down. Its reasons, but i assure yall none of them got anything to do with not WANTING to smash. Seriously, we talking some deep spiritual tantric seven year grudge serious shyt.

And ngl this the first time i ever felt anything like this. Maybe its the wisdom that comes with age and habitual bad decision making. But bad as i wanna push that good shyt back till it pops out her throat :noah: , that little voice in my head, the one thats kept me out of trouble for a while now, is saying slow it the fukk down. :ufdup:

So i cant speak for the ladies, but i guess this my testimony that its very possible to wanna take things slow for all the right reasons. It doesnt have to be that she aint feeling u like that.

Because ive never felt this way in my life brother. So if anything, it can actually be a sign of some deep, deep feelings. At least in this example.

And in b4 "move and change ur life for a chick brehs". :umad:

But nah. This been in the works. The only new development is i just have a lot more....motivation now. :myman:

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
So theoretically, if society was to stop judging women and actually embraced their natural mating choices, do you believe more women would be inclined to sleep with the "Good Guy" (who they respect) on the 1st date, or sooner? Despite whether she's sexually attracted to him or not?

I'm skeptical, but I'm open to dialogue.
-They'd be more inclined if it became socially acceptable since perception & judgement play a big role in this.

-For the record I don't support normalizing this further, I'm just being objective. It's a double edged sword that opens the door for reckless whores & women with terrible judgement to run free. Society needs to keep pretending to have morals & standards.