Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
…Coming from one of the dudes that was jumping on the Trae Young >Steph Curry bandwagon.:mjlol:

Wait til next year :ufdup:

Who am I kidding, this season might be a flash in the pan and the farthest Trae gets in the playoffs for some time going forward . I’ll admit I was in the moment and halfway trolling . :snoop:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Coli told me after game 2 this bucks team was the worst finals roster of all time :lolbron:

No superteam here breh

Bron could never
Not sure if serious or not, but...

2016 & 2020. Some nikkas' teams couldn't even make the Finals with a fully even playing field:wow:.

Yet somehow, that ring doesn't count:wow:.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
As the play was developping I was wondering why he didn't pull up at the midrange like he does literally all the time.

That Jrue sequence is beautiful. The transition from stellar defense to stellar offense. Look at how he surveys the whole situation - who's running where, raising his eyes to check the shot-clock- before delivering the perfect pass.

Rebounding is kind of a lost art, and this is the downfall of small ball.

His turnaround is kind of underrated. Like he uses it like 2 or 3 times per game but it seems like he mostly hits them. I guess it gets him in a good rythm.

Something that has not been really talked about is Saric's injury. He's another serviceable big man who can knock down the 3 pointer, rebound well and post-up.
I knew that injury would hurt. Suns were already struggling against the Clips’ size and the Bucks are just as big and better.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if serious or not, but...

2016 & 2020. Some nikkas' teams couldn't even make the Finals with a fully even playing field:wow:.

Yet somehow, that ring doesn't count:wow:.
Bron running thru an east with literally ZERO contenders, meanwhile the west had a 67 win 2 seed and OKC

yeah, it was impressive getting to the finals in the east

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Welp, we had a good run Suns Brehs.
:mjcry:
They gotta dig deep…have a near perfect game and have JRue and Middleton come back down to earth. Their shooting game 5 was completely unreal. They couldn’t miss. I won’t expect that next game but at the same time the Bucks can grind it out with us like they did in game4. Suns have no answers. It’s been real, on to the NFL….

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They gotta dig deep…have a near perfect game and have JRue and Middleton come back down to earth. Their shooting game 5 was completely unreal. They couldn’t miss. I won’t expect that next game but at the same time the Bucks can grind it out with us like they did in game4. Suns have no answers. It’s been real, on to the NFL….
M_ADKkgnnMGsrv7RcU-LU9Z_a55cJlBwxdTgpJnpGoxB-VYc4Uqs33L9o0-9TCZjuM0N2kD_Yi7Fz4oM7lqWTx_LRXj2nQ0rkIlaScDYxKUvoOam0cMNNl03

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
As great a jrue was last night he had some bad misses in the fourth

and being down 3-2 in a series with the last two games split home and away aint an impossible scenario to climb out of

obviously you gotta win game 6 but then anything can happen in a game 7

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What happened last year:wow:?
u right

thank GOD AD got all that rest from the COVID break. we seen what happens when he actually has to play a season of ball under normal circumstances. Otherwise Bron wouldnt have his OTHER top 5 player in the league like everyone else