Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
u right

thank GOD AD got all that rest from the COVID break. Otherwise Bron wouldnt have his OTHER top 5 player in the league like everyone else
Steph had quite a bit of rest, too, but I didn't see him in the bubble:wow:.

Refresh my memory, when was the last time that Golden State made the playoffs? It's been so long that it slipped my mind:wow:.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Steph had quite a bit of rest, too, but I didn't see him in the bubble:wow:.

Refresh my memory, when was the last time that Golden State made the playoffs? It's been so long that it slipped my mind:wow:.
Was bron even in the playoffs this year? He was gone so quick that i forgot

Oh wait! He was! I believe it was LeBron who was crying, flopping, complaining, and quitting every play once he didnt play with AD. :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They gotta dig deep…have a near perfect game and have JRue and Middleton come back down to earth. Their shooting game 5 was completely unreal. They couldn’t miss. I won’t expect that next game but at the same time the Bucks can grind it out with us like they did in game4. Suns have no answers. It’s been real, on to the NFL….
The Suns lose the advantage of having CP3 run offense and Booker's shot making ability when they turn the ball over late.

The Suns have controlled tempo, leads and late game situations with great execution all playoffs until now.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: No1
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MooseMouthMthafuga been saying this. I don't get it with this nikka Ayton. He's so gifted physically...why is he so timid. Since when caribbean nikkas are soft? I know this has been a big source of frustration with Suns fans...especially since the last great big they had was pretty much the opposite of this in Amare.
Yeah he plays small.Dario tearing his ACL was a low key series changer.He's hot garbage most of the time, but he's good at using his body to box out, and fight for rebounds.The Suns are literally 3-4 timely rebounds away from being up in this series.I have anxiety every time Giannis goes to the FT.Especially when the game's tight in the 4th.You just know the Bucks are going grab an offensive rebound.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey guys, monty williams is on the bench giving pep talks like a father!
shyt wasnt no x's and o's they talking about. every time I hear him talk its some coddling psychoanalysis mumbo jumbo.

bud has tightened his rotations the fukk up....and if he sees someone come in and not be effective he's yanked them out. see: jeff teague this last game, and bryn forbes falling out of rotation after game 2.
He's made sure to make giannis more of a finisher or available to make one read or simple read passes using his gravity to get open shots. Where as say....the nets series....the first half of the series they had giannis playing something closer to a point forward role....which he is not.
meanwhile the suns are hunting mismatches with pat connaughton like he's a bad defender or something.....instead of moving the ball more and empowering the role players.
suns not winning unless they get up more 3s from cam johnson, crowder, bridges.
buds adjustment is living with chris and devin taking hard midrange jumpers and choking off their safety valve passes from 3.
You cant take everything away so they're going with switching it all and pinching out the corner shots.
The suns took more 3s than the bucks in games 1 and 2....in totality. in games 3,4,5 the suns arent even getting the attempts up no matter how good they're actually shooting them.
All of this.Great post!

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
U bugging this is a great series what else could you possibly want

The Block is overrated? :dahell:

It’s narratives y’all done it all series. Coming in it’s no one wants to see Bucks and Suns…no they delivered in a major way.

You’re trying . I’ll give you that . :mjlol:

I bet if the Suns were up 3-2 and CP3 was ballin' out, you would be looking at this series through a completely different lens.

:lolbron:

:mjlol: but nah I wouldn’t . It’s been solid. Nothing more , nothing less.

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I was rooting for CP3 since they beat us (LWO)
But the Freak look like they earning their championship...

Funny thing is I got these Nike Freak Hoodies that I'm wearing now making me seem like ima day 1 Milwaukee fan lol....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was actually an extremely high level game. Both teams played well. The Suns lost probably bevause CP3 didn't play 40+ minutes for whatever reason.
The Bucks played immaculate 2nd & 3rd qtrs.Don't seem like they missed a shot.Even deadlier, after every rare miss, they gobbled up an offensive rebound.They maxed out last night.Jrue couldn't miss.Middleton hitting all the timely shots & daggers.Giannis being Giannis.Connaughton made every fukking momentum changing 3 he took.And the Suns still almost stole that shyt at the end.Should've called a time out, Monty:francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Imo it’s Bridges and Cam Johnson who need more shots not Ayton.
Ayton isn’t at that level yet. He was scoring in previous series off just being physically superior to his opponents. He can’t do that in this series - definitely not with Giannis at the 5. You got to make the other players put pressure on Jrue and Middleton defensively.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Was bron even in the playoffs this year? He was gone so quick that i forgot

Oh wait! He was! I believe it was LeBron who was crying, flopping, complaining, and quitting every play once he didnt play with AD. :wow:
You should know because he sent your boyfriend packing for another extended vacation:wow:.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Bron running thru an east with literally ZERO contenders, meanwhile the west had a 67 win 2 seed and OKC

yeah, it was impressive getting to the finals in the east
The Bucks literally just made the finals facing a team without two of their three best players and a 5th seed missing their best player for two games. Easier competition than Bron has faced in the east for most of his runs :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The Bucks literally just made the finals facing a team without two of their three best players and a 5th seed missing their best player for two games. Easier competition than Bron has faced in the east for most of his runs :mjlol:
unimpressive either way :coffee: