Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Holiday steals it, over to Giannis, Holiday stole the ball :wow:

This has been an amazing series brehs

It really has and i'm hoping it goes 7 for that reason. And of course I want Chris to finally get a ring. i'm sorry but i think the Bucks can make it back. The Suns? I think this is their only shot. Losing Willie green to the Pels and Igor to the Mavs is gonna hurt more than you think.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Donnie Nelson wanted to draft giannks but cuban wanted to save the 500k for free agency which they got no one.

Ainge saw Giannis in Greece, and said "I think i just saw a young Scottie Pippen" and drafted Olynk over him
Nothing better than these 'smart guys' believing their own hype and fukking up, you love to see it :wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Donnie Nelson wanted to draft giannks but cuban wanted to save the 500k for free agency which they got no one.

Ainge saw Giannis in Greece, and said "I think i just saw a young Scottie Pippen" and drafted Olynk over him
TBF he was like 6'8 back then

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ayton had the quietest 20 point game I'ver ever seen

Also, there was this one sequence where I think CP3 gives the ball to Ayton at the 3 point line, and basically forced him to make an isolation play, which he of course missed, he looked so confused. Monty has not coached well in the 4th quarter of these past 2 games