Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Get off my dikk. This is cuz everyone talks about the Suns going through the injured west, while the Bucks did the same thing in the east. Theres a whole thread on the suns and injuries.

i don't care about the Nets or the Lakers so u can miss me with all that.... both teams rely on injury prone players. Their own fault. injuries are part of the game. Everyone needs to shut the fukk up because at some point in time their team has benefited from an injury.

Nets and Lakers fans been crying for weeks Lmao

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What’s memorable about this one ? :gucci:

Homeboy said “this has been a DECENT finals” and you quote him saying “it’s been the best since 2016”

Y’all in the moment dudes gotta stop jumping out the window :snoop:

Aside from “the block” which was overhyped and now “the alley oop” what other key, standout, memorable moments will you reference 5, 10 years from now?

it’s just been solid basketball. Nothing more, nothing less.
U bugging this is a great series what else could you possibly want

The Block is overrated? :dahell:

It’s narratives y’all done it all series. Coming in it’s no one wants to see Bucks and Suns…no they delivered in a major way.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
2× NBA Most Valuable Player
NBA Champion (Pending)
NBA Finals MVP (Pending)
5× NBA All-Star
NBA All-Star Game MVP
3× All-NBA First Team
2× All-NBA Second Team
NBA Defensive Player of the Year
3× NBA All-Defensive First Team
NBA All-Defensive Second Team
NBA Most Improved Player
NBA All-Rookie Second Team

All by 26 :whew:
:wow:

will pass KD if he wins tuesday

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
i don't care about the Nets or the Lakers so u can miss me with all that.... both teams rely on injury prone players. Their own fault. injuries are part of the game. Everyone needs to shut the fukk up because at some point in time their team has benefited from an injury.

Nets and Lakers fans been crying for weeks Lmao
The Lakers were never making the Finals…their offense is garbage they can’t shoot the ball and they signed a bunch of team chemistry disruptors

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
@MooseMouthMthafuga been saying this. I don't get it with this nikka Ayton. He's so gifted physically...why is he so timid. Since when caribbean nikkas are soft? I know this has been a big source of frustration with Suns fans...especially since the last great big they had was pretty much the opposite of this in Amare.

It seems like Ayton has motivation to make it to the league, but not committed to sacrificing for the game. Perhaps he thinks that with Crowder shooting hot, Booker taking over and having Paul will lead to a GM6 win so he doesn't have to do much.

Maybe a Finals loss will motivate him.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Lakers were never making the Finals…their offense is garbage they can’t shoot the ball and they signed a bunch of team chemistry disruptors

And Street Clothes was only healthy for the bubble because he was afforded a 5 month layoff in the middle of the "season".. This year back on the season long grind and he couldn't hold up.