Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
What’s memorable about this one ? :gucci:

Homeboy said “this has been a DECENT finals” and you quote him saying “it’s been the best since 2016”

Y’all in the moment dudes gotta stop jumping out the window :snoop:

Aside from “the block” which was overhyped and now “the alley oop” what other key, standout, memorable moments will you reference 5, 10 years from now?

it’s just been solid basketball. Nothing more, nothing less.
I bet if the Suns were up 3-2 and CP3 was ballin' out, you would be looking at this series through a completely different lens.

:lolbron:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that alley oop from holiday saved him too. cuz he choke away the game at the stripe

How many bad free throw shooters would even put them selves in a game changing play like that? Ben Simmons was scared to take an open dunk just so that he could avoid the free throw line.

Giannis missed two key free throws and out ran his teammates so that he could be in position to make the game winning alley oop. :salute:

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
What’s memorable about this one ? :gucci:

Homeboy said “this has been a DECENT finals” and you quote him saying “it’s been the best since 2016”

Y’all in the moment dudes gotta stop jumping out the window :snoop:

Aside from “the block” which was overhyped and now “the alley oop” what other key, standout, memorable moments will you reference 5, 10 years from now?

it’s just been solid basketball. Nothing more, nothing less.
Giannis dropping back to back 40s

Middleton dropping 40 in game 4 and closing it out

middleton with big basket after big basket last night

this has been a GREAT series and despite what everyone thinks I don’t believe the suns are done even though I want the bucks to win

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The confidence of NBA players just astounds me.

Down double digits in the first…my ass woulda been like “:francis:yeah this shyt over y’all let’s get ready for game 6”

To continue to believe that you can win and fight like hell to do so…and actually win…
:wow::mjcry:
shyt is just a ridiculous level of confidence that is often overlooked and undervalued by the media and fans alike…

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just checked, Hawks drafted after the Bucks that year.
He had a promise to the Hawks and only visited Atlanta and shut down his process. Rumor is recently fired HC LD went to Milwaukee and told them how great Giannis was and that made Milwaukee take him with limited access to him. That's why Atlanta fans hate LD

LD fukked us. We would have had
Teague
Korver
Sap
Giannis
Horford

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
To me I chalked it up more to an amazing defensive play by Jrue so I wasn’t too mad at Jrue. Jrue had to time that shyt perfectly for when he was in Booker’s blind spot. If he left a half second earlier Booker could hit Paul for a wide open three.

Low key it was a great defensive play by Giannis even though it was nothing flashy. He made it look like he was following Ayton as he shifted under the basket before doubling back and taking away Booker’s pull up jumper which forced him to spin back into Jrue.
Displaying his high and ever-increasing BBIQ.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
The confidence of NBA players just astounds me.

Down double digits in the first…my ass woulda been like “:francis:yeah this shyt over y’all let’s get ready for game 6”

To continue to believe that you can win and fight like hell to do so…and actually win…
:wow::mjcry:
shyt is just a ridiculous level of confidence that is often overlooked and undervalued by the media and fans alike…
That’s a problem on here

a team can be down 5 in the third quarter and ya dudes will be like game over lol

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
And whats crazy is he’s the one who GOT them to the clutch. I have no idea why he tried to play cute and didn’t just do what he does best and SHOOT THE GODDAMN MIDRANGE.

Hell even a Trey attempt would have been better than that bullshyt

As the play was developping I was wondering why he didn't pull up at the midrange like he does literally all the time.

Cp3 hela salty enough lmao

That Jrue sequence is beautiful. The transition from stellar defense to stellar offense. Look at how he surveys the whole situation - who's running where, raising his eyes to check the shot-clock- before delivering the perfect pass.

Rebounding is kind of a lost art, and this is the downfall of small ball.

Giannis midpost game has surprised me, he's doing a lot of post fades/turnarounds. Hee even getting good on dirk one legged jumper. If he perfects that skies the limit for him

His turnaround is kind of underrated. Like he uses it like 2 or 3 times per game but it seems like he mostly hits them. I guess it gets him in a good rythm.

Suns have no serviceable big man outside of Ayton now. Yeah that injury did hurt. Craig is wing playing center.

Something that has not been really talked about is Saric's injury. He's another serviceable big man who can knock down the 3 pointer, rebound well and post-up.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
2× NBA Most Valuable Player
NBA Champion (Pending)
NBA Finals MVP (Pending)
5× NBA All-Star
NBA All-Star Game MVP
3× All-NBA First Team
2× All-NBA Second Team
NBA Defensive Player of the Year
3× NBA All-Defensive First Team
NBA All-Defensive Second Team
NBA Most Improved Player
NBA All-Rookie Second Team

All by 26 :whew:

Next season he’s going to be on that NBA top 75 list :wow:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Anyway this game was wild. Great defense, better offense, ball movement, etc. I don't remember which breh it was but someone called it a couple days ago that Jrue and the Bucks would have a huge game. Great intensity, hustle, high IQ plays (that back tap by Giannis after the missed FT), risk taking (Jrue pass), etc. Great game overall. Bucks showed their heart in this one after being down 16 on the road in the first quarter.

Sidenote : had no idea Langston Galloway was still in the NBA lmao

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was that the 1st L Phoenix has this postseason after having a double digit lead?