Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
@sicc2def .. if you're not a cac.. ummm why are you retweeting tweets only from WHITE PEOPLE only, on your twitter account that you posted.... ??!!! it's nothing but white people saying shyt on your twitter. and if that's really you on your twitter, you're ugly as fukk and I wouldn't have even give you 2 secs of my time on the street.

:russ::mjlol::lolbron::bryan:. I told you 2's to stay in y'all lanes, can't go chasing waterfalls. Ya didn't listen homie, damn I hate it had to be u:to:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Am i confused or doesn't both screenshots look the same? :dwillhuh:

Somebody help a :flabbynsick: breh out. Hearing shyt about a twitter manipulation and shyt got me confused as fukk.
he posted screenshots here from the Coli dms onto his twitter account and manipulated out what he was saying to me to make it seem like I was trying to reach out to him, when I don't even know who the fuk he is... I never reached out to him on twitter. All those exchanges were in the coli only. He basically made a screenshot of a screenshot of another screenshot instead of taking the L. as you can see.. it's all the same shyt. I know it's confusing and he's obsessed, which is why he.. you know what.. nvm... lmao... tl/dr he's a bugged out loser who cant take rejection

edit: and yes, its some duplicates from me in there, of the screenshots bc I uploaded to the album on here..

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol... imma just copy and paste what I said before: he posted screenshots here from the Coli dms onto his public twitter account and manipulated out what he was saying to me to make it seem like I was trying to reach out to him, when I don't even know who the fuk he is... I never reached out to him on twitter. All those exchanges were in the coli only. He basically made a screenshot of a screenshot of another screenshot instead of taking the L. as you can see from the actual coli dm's that I posted.. it's all the exact same shyt that I said, but including my replies to him and leaves out the part where I said that "i didn't want to connect with him or contact".. . I know it's confusing and he's obsessed, which is why he.. you know what.. nvm... lmao... tl/dr he's a bugged out loser who cant take rejection so he was desperate enough to edit out my statements back to him, rejecting his advances and post to his public twitter.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Because in 2018, nikkaz act like women more than ever. Worrying about how many likes their IG picture got, on their phone all fukking day like a high school girl instead of being out there taking care of business or at least TRYING to take care of business and managing their lives.

Because nikkaz think rap videos and entertainment is real and that chasing chicks is the #1 sport in life not realizing that being bout your business and taking care of your circle is and that women always come and go whether you try or not IF you focus on your life. Reason why all these virgins on The Coli whine about why they don't get no play is because it's all they do: play on their phone and pray they meet a chick. What you got to offer breh? Your IG?

@sicc2def please don't use a Lakers jersey in your avi, you sound like a scorned lover up in this mf'er..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ::mjlol::lolbron::bryan:. I told you 2's to stay in y'all lanes, can't go chasing waterfalls. Ya didn't listen homie, damn I hate it had to be u:to:
Nah.. that's some scary shyt from that dude, not even gonna front. He took a whole coli dm, posted to his twitter.. leaving out the part where I told him that I didn't want to "connect"..

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
he posted screenshots here from the Coli dms onto his twitter account and manipulated out what he was saying to me to make it seem like I was trying to reach out to him, when I don't even know who the fuk he is... I never reached out to him on twitter. All those exchanges were in the coli only. He basically made a screenshot of a screenshot of another screenshot instead of taking the L. as you can see.. it's all the same shyt. I know it's confusing and he's obsessed, which is why he.. you know what.. nvm... lmao... tl/dr he's a bugged out loser who cant take rejection
:dwillhuh:

We're only a few months away from a classic 'Nicole's Inbox Horror Stories Dealing With Coli Loonies' for real by @Nicole0416 - I don't even want to know the type of lame shyt she and our sisters deal with on this mf'er brehs

@sicc2def you lost.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because in 2018, nikkaz act like women more than ever. Worrying about how many likes their IG picture got, on their phone all fukking day like a high school girl instead of being out there taking care of business or at least TRYING to take care of business and managing their lives.

Because nikkaz think rap videos and entertainment is real and that chasing chicks is the #1 sport in life not realizing that being bout your business and taking care of your circle is and that women always come and go whether you try or not IF you focus on your life. Reason why all these virgins on The Coli whine about why they don't get no play is because it's all they do: play on their phone and pray they meet a chick. What you got to offer breh? Your IG?

@sicc2def please don't use a Lakers jersey in your avi, you sound like a scorned lover up in this mf'er..
you see this shyt??? this is the REASON why I don't send or post nothing personal, pics - nothing, nothing on social media. This stalker shyt he's on. and Ive been stalked before, so I know the type. Dude created coli dm screenshots to post to his supposed twitter account, and edited it to where he left off the rejection part, when in reality, I have all the dms in my inbox.. shyt is unreal. All bc I didn't fuk with him.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

We're only a few months away from a classic 'Nicole's Inbox Horror Stories Dealing With Coli Loonies' for real by @Nicole0416 - I don't even want to know the type of lame shyt she and our sisters deal with on this mf'er brehs

@sicc2def you lost.
and that's the thing.. it's only like those 2, that @Mahirishi and @sicc2def, the rest have been respectful.. but it's those 2 crazies who make it a bad look for everybody. I don't have shyt to say about anyone else... nor would I. Even if it's just a casual convo.. I don't even talk to but a select few people in here. So my inbox is not even that crazy... it's HIM.. smh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess he ain't want the world to see that rejection. :russ:
so he puts an obviously doctored twitter response on TWITTER, leaving out everything he says in his reply? Like I came on to him.. I was responding being nice bc I'm not on some "fuk u, don't inbox me" type of vibe. Not only that, Like who in their right fukkin mind would be desperate enough to fuk with his ugly corny ass, that dude is ugly as fuk, his whole look is boring as shyt, his face is average as fuk.. him and Ibucci are in the same category ( what do I look like pressed over that???).. and that's my first time even seeing dude.., when he posted that twitter, lol. .and did you see his pick up line- on some wassup ma, shyt..... cmon b... his first line in the inbox was a biggie quote.. whose throwing the P at that???!!
:deadmanny::dead:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
On page 2 atm this shyt getting juicy
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess he ain't want the world to see that rejection. :russ:
:laff: Did you see his response? on some "ITS TIMESTAMPED".. :deadmanny: Like he had really done some shyt... :dead:
@sicc2def .. I got the actual DMs.. in CLOCK STAMP.. like wtf... it says the fukkin time... :deadrose: at what point did you realize that you fukked up?? Was it before or after you left out my rejection, edited out your simp responses and the reply where you left out where I said that I 'didn't want to connect'.. ??!
:deadmanny:

he's fukkin himself up over a day and a half convo!! :damn:he acts like we were talking non stop for MONTHS.. omg...:deadrose::dead: