Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Figure of speech and that proves I wasn't salty

Wasn't even on you like that. You kept hitting me up so I shot the shot.

Don't even try it, bytch... you want to post it all, post in order bytch.. I got u though, u fakkit in your feelings, I'll post it all in context bytch boy.. gimme a few mins..u posted that on twitter.. you didn't contact me on twitter.. you lying fukking simp... I tried to be nice in replying to your stupid corny ass and that's all you come with?? That's why you got igged in the first place, bc you're a desperate fukkin lame who dudes on here tell you NOT to be like, crybaby ass bytch boi.. .. ok .. got u.. wait..you were desperate enough to save a fukkin one day convo to twitter???!! ur on some fukkin obsessed creepy shyt. Did I meet too you? NO Did I report you? NO.. that's not even my thing and now you still wanted to go there with the insults..ur on some cakkk shyt, bytch...ur the main reason women treat men like you like bottom dwelling dyck... useless, female tendencies, whining and complaining bc u got curved and put yourself out there. Raised by a hood thottie, no doubt.. u act just like one.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:wub:Thanks... you're a real one yourself...ur comment made me sad that people don't appreciate the value or substance over the basics - u got dumbass white boy in the op running around calling me a bytch and I wasn't even rude to his stupid azz until he started with me, not even in the dm. A polite rejection is still a problem???wtf? Then you have Kim K being compared to Harriet Tubman...people spazzing promoting some plastic wanna be black barbie thot for cohorting with trump, of all people ; then all these cacs, c00ns and afric00ns being reckless af unchecked; the AA, AADOS, afro-latino/latino, divisiveness, ur not black.. no, ur not black; but you dont look back, but you have white features; with a black head.. lol.. smfh. when we're all black - I can't .... and what in the entire fuk is a homer??! ... .

These threads over the past few days.... Need a break. This is sad.. Like fr fr.. I'm out for a while... sheeeessshhhh. Back to minding my business....
giphy.gif
Verify :stopitslime:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Don't even try it, bytch... you want to post it all, post in order bytch.. I got u though, u fakkit in your feelings, I'll post it all in context bytch boy.. gimme a few mins..u posted that on twitter.. you didn't contact me on twitter.. you lying fukking simp...
It's time stamped baby:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
no.. you're a fukkin liar, you changed that shyt.. I'm posting up my originals directly from this site.. YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! I GOT U THOUGH..That's not from my twitter bytch... how can what I have ON this site.. coorelate to your twitter..??? you just EXPOSED YOURSELF... @Killmonger .. post up everything that I sent you today including what I said to you in the inbox please .. asap.. I'll do mine on my end. This dude just fake invented like I DMed him on twitter. That's not even my twitter account

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It
no.. you're a fukkin liar, you changed that shyt.. I'm posting up my originals directly from this site.. YOU ARE CRAZY!!!! I GOT U THOUGH..That's not from my twitter bytch... how can what I have ON this site.. coorelate to your twitter..??? you just EXPOSED YOURSELF... @Killmonger .. post up everything that I sent you today including what I said to you in the inbox please .. asap.. I'll do mine on my end. This dude just fake invented like I DMed him on twitter. That's not even my twitter account
You're nuts

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It

You're nuts
LOL.. please... you just invented a whole twitter account to try to prove me wrong, when I have those same inbox messages from here on the coli, that I sent to Killmonger today dated back in March.. you cant change coli timestamps on DMS.. bout to post them now.. you're fukked up and embarrassed.. it's so telling...and I publically saved those dms to My Album .. dated "march 20, 2018"... yours is dated September 6? from today.. stay exposing yourself

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
While most of the time, I’d agree brehs are petty a$$holes, this was the post he responded to

“Your whole white lineage is nothing but inbreds and faggits. Not to mention the pedos are 99.5 cac cum lickers . fukk off. And those white me too bytches crying rape after fukkking for free with consent, cocaine meth addicted cac hos.”

Nicole’s crazy ass was talking shyt and she got called a fat bytch in response to her calling people pedo cum lickers

She’s an attention seeking nutcase and sicc is an annoying, shyt-posting laker Stan, they should both be bushed :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah bytch.. u changed that here's the real shyt.. u dumb fuk. Coli messages cant be time changed.. take your multiple Ls and the rejection like u should.. you bytch made faggit. You spent all that time changing shyt on twitter. the exact same thing I posted in here.. explain...how did a COLI convo find the same way to your "supposed" twitter account???
:gucci::jbhmm:

View media item 18505View media item 18506View media item 18507View media item 18507View media item 18508View media item 18509