Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikkas lames really. These hoze be. Telling me all about you fukk boys and your bytch ass ness but don’t worry real ones still don’t throw y’all under the bus just for these hoze. I just sit back and laugh like damn that’s fukked up :ohhh:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hes not right about shyt in this thread, fuk r u reading? He has nothing else so now he's on that. Pure desperation bcuz he's out here looking like a lame. His whole shyt was proven wrong.
If I wanted him, I would have been talking to him, and wouldn't have posted this shyt in the first place, stupid. If I wanted his time and attention, I would have rocked with him,he's an easy mark ass simp. But since I value myself and not into using dudes, or with the games, I ceased contact. If anything, I was being too nice and too receptive when I first started posting here, until I figured out what was really good, u dumb chatty fuk. Ask him why he's whining like a fakkit? You sound like a jealous ho..Maybe because you want him to fukk you?
:ohhh::wrist:
:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You telling me that people actually be reading them books you post to even get mad at them?
BFB6C020-C071-4D80-BE20-126C2FFCED67_zpsbwc1yqkp.png
sup with that smiley... ??:dead::deadrose::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This what I imagine her to sound like tbh

:huhldup:

Think every NY accent sounds the same, brehs. Think a Brooklyn accent sounds like a Queens accent bc you live life through youtube, brehs. Think all NY dialects sound the same because you like to stereotype based on having limited knowledge of other cities other than youtube, brehs.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
you see this shyt??? this is the REASON why I don't send or post nothing personal, pics - nothing, nothing on social media. This stalker shyt he's on. and Ive been stalked before, so I know the type. Dude created coli dm screenshots to post to his supposed twitter account, and edited it to where he left off the rejection part, when in reality, I have all the dms in my inbox.. shyt is unreal. All bc I didn't fuk with him.
Can you imagine the amount of women this dude has approached on some "you seem chill, you fukk with Chance?" bullshyt and how many women he's already flipped the script on the second he realizes they won't marry him on the spot?

Nah you played this right, then we got cac chicks like the @Strawberry one who got her DMs out here like she's charging and shyt

This cac ain't slick trying to talk like us.. dude wants erection and all he gets is rejection pause
:pachaha:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Seen it countless times in irl. Dudes would be all over the girl calling her beautiful, bad, and all types of shyt until she makes it clear she ain't interested. Never understood the weak ass, "fukk you then, bytch" reply. Not shocked to see this here :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 and @Hennessypapi making my Poty vote more difficult by the day.
but I don't even start threads, they start this conflict shyt with me
:damn:.
I don't know exactly what poty means, I keep seeing it mentioned so I have an idea but I don't want it....give your vote to @Hennessypapi ... he deserves it more coming from you
:salute: