Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
so he puts an obviously doctored twitter response on TWITTER, leaving out everything he says in his reply? Like I came on to him.. I was responding being nice bc I'm not on some "fuk u, don't inbox me" type of vibe. Not only that, Like who in their right fukkin mind would be desperate enough to fuk with his ugly corny ass, that dude is ugly as fuk, his whole look is boring as shyt.. and that's my first time even seeing dude.., when he posted that twitter, lol. .and did you see his pick up line- on some wassup ma, shyt..... cmon b... his first line in the inbox was a biggie quote.. whose throwing the P at that???!!
:deadmanny::dead:

:russ::russ: . This shyt right here got me:deadmanny:. Bruh need to read that shyt out loud next time. shyt look sweet on paper. You win "baby girl":pachaha:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, this thread is trash.

If this thread does numbers, My inbox would go triple plate:wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On page 2 atm this shyt getting juicy
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif
keep in mind that he's flipping like this over a rejected convo that only lasted 1.5 day(s)... :laff:... and its all the same convo.. he leaves this part out-
View media item 18508View media item 18509

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah.. that's some scary shyt from that dude, not even gonna front. He took a whole coli dm, posted to his twitter.. leaving out the part where I told him that I didn't want to "connect"..
Been said from the jump. Why you acting like I called you a bytch because you didn't want to connect and not because you disrespected me in the Whitney thread?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:laff: Did you see his response? on some "ITS TIMESTAMPED".. :deadmanny: Like he had really done some shyt... :dead:
@sicc2def .. I got the actual DMs.. in CLOCK STAMP.. like wtf... it says the fukkin time... :deadrose: at what point did you realize that you fukked up?? Was it before or after you left out my rejection, edited out your simp responses and the reply where you left out where I said that I 'didn't want to connect'.. ??!
:deadmanny:

he's fukkin himself up over a day and a half convo!! :damn:he acts like we were talking non stop for MONTHS.. omg...:deadrose::dead:
I hit you up. You hit me back. I ignored you. You hit me again. I asked to connect. You said no. End if story. Why you putting all this extra on it?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Been said from the jump. Why you acting like I called you a bytch because you didn't want to connect and not because you disrespected me in the Whitney thread?
If you don't get the fuk out my face... NOW you admit that I didn't want to connect but on your twitter you posted up like I was hopelessly in love over you ... This is why you cant get girls. u damn loser... what I need to do is make a few calls and "connect" with some cali people to fuk ur stupid ass up over this desperate attempt at an L simpage comeback. Ur not attractive and there's nothing attractive about you so at the least work on that personality and pick up lines....
:umad::dead::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
You said that your in LA right.. about 30 mins outside of Orange County??:demonic:it's go mode.. on sight..

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If you don't get the fuk out my face... NOW you admit that I didn't want to connect but on your twitter you posted up like I was hopelessly in love over you ... This is why you cant get girls. u damn loser... what I need to do is make a few calls and "connect" with some cali people to fuk ur stupid ass up over this desperate attempt at an L simpage comeback.
:umad::dead::dead::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
You said that your in LA right.. about 30 mins outside of Orange County??:demonic:
said from the jump in the other thread you curved and it wasn't a big deal. Why you so damn extra:hhh: writing paragraphs and shyt. Anyway y'all can feed off this chick im done. I'll be in the verification thread.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How am i flipping out? Most the post in this thread our yours
AND??? you went to a whole damn twitter on some copy, paste and edit out, delete, timestamp.. edit some more.. copy, screenshot, post to public twitter, LMAOFFFF... of course, I'm defending myself bc I didn't do shyt.. I'm not having NO ONE accuse me of nothing that I did not do, without any reason. But you... ohhhh lawwwdddyy.. LOL.. should have just took that first L and let it goooo.. let it goooooo.. a whole thread of you juelzing and nerdsplaining, and compu calcudating... .. u goddamn reject. LMAOFFF... you're looking BADDDDD... right about now. Log the fuk off. at least I admit to stuff that I do, not try to cover it..