Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
said from the jump in the other thread you curved and it wasn't a big deal. Why you so damn extra:hhh: writing paragraphs and shyt. Anyway y'all can feed off this chick im done. I'll be in the verification thread.
HE'S SO MAD...LMAO.. he's deadass INFURIATED... LOL.. you did it to yourself tho. "IM GOING to the verification thread.. ughhhh, fuk u, u extra bytch.. ughhhh"... LMAO... is that equivalent to you storming off in anger...??!! Have e-rejection type tamper tantrums like 4 year old white girls, brehs..
:dead::deadrose::deadrose:
anigif_enhanced-30866-1392115990-2.gif

you tried to fakesplain on twitter on some fraud bullshyt then get mad at me???!! LOL... !!

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
AND??? you went to a whole damn twitter on some copy, paste and edit out, delete, timestamp.. edit some more.. copy, screenshot, post to public twitter, LMAOFFFF... of course, I'm defending myself bc I didn't do shyt.. I'm not having NO ONE accuse me of nothing that I did not do, without any reason. But you... ohhhh lawwwdddyy.. LOL.. should have just took that first L and let it goooo.. let it goooooo.. a whole thread of you juelzing and nerdsplaining, and compu calcudating... .. u goddamn reject. LMAOFFF... you're looking BADDDDD... right about now. Log the fuk off. at least I admit to stuff that I do, not try to cover it..
I screenshot shot the shyt babygirl lol.:russ:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
HE'S SO MAD...LMAO.. he's deadass INFURIATED... LOL.. you did it to yourself tho. "IM GOING to the verification thread.. ughhhh, fuk u, u extra bytch.. ughhhh"... LMAO... is that equivalent to you storming off in anger...??!! Have e-rejection type tamper tantrums, brehs..
:dead::deadrose::deadrose:
:heh:

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't call her a bytch for the curve Breh that's her right. It's whatever. We been cool up to this point. She came at me like a bytch for my post in the other thread. Now she acting like I'm salty but our convo. shyts corny AF. You corny for making this thread and you and this bytch are obviously the same person or why would you have access to her DMs. I wasn't even talking to her and she came at me. Has nothing to do with our dm convo
That's a nikka u stupid fukk

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why is this such a big deal
Because he made it one.. trying to fraudsplain his simp antics and it backfired trying to reverse the shyt when all he did was reverse it on himself. Now I'm having fun at his dumb ass expense at this point.. bc he tried to make me out to be a liar despite the obvious. when he was the real liar in all this.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I screenshot shot the shyt babygirl lol.:russ:
you're still going.. boy leave... you screenshot what you thought was some shyt and left your role and my worded out rejection to you. I know behind that laughter of yours is tears.. it's ok.. it's tough being a loser in real life and on the internet.. you'll be aight.. or not. either way.. I don't give a fuk about you.. you do look like Kermit the frog tho.. tbh.. jokes aside. you do have that froggy face
images

and you're
tumblr_n67unzQKVw1qbbb7uo3_250.gif

Not a good combination.... just sayin

AJD

Superstar
Daps
keep in mind that he's flipping like this over a rejected convo that only lasted 1.5 day(s)... :laff:... and its all the same convo.. he leaves this part out-
View media item 18508View media item 18509
keep in mind that he's flipping like this over a rejected convo that only lasted 1.5 day(s)... :laff:... and its all the same convo.. he leaves this part out-
View media item 18508View media item 18509
:mjlol: Yooo dude completely bytch made

-salty over rejection
-doctored dms to cover himself after getting exposed
-undercover cac :dwillhuh:

Last two are the most egregious . Dude gotta be bushed. Get this mayonnaise fool outta here

giphy.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've seen some women react to a simple 'Hello, how are you?' 'You're looking beautiful today.' 'Hi, my name is so&so. What's yours?'
with such balled up faces, venom, ugly attitudes, like the dude was beneath her, or like he asked if he can f-ck right there on the sidewalk.
and that's my issue- that's not even my style. I don't act like that. But he kept being rude af.. I had enough. Even in the exchanges, I'm trying to have a pleasant attitude, not on some rude shyt or trying to stunt on him in any type of aggressive way ... and he still was on one. It's dudes like him that create that type of atmosphere. I just know that everything doesn't apply to every situation.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because he made it one.. trying to fraudsplain his simp antics and it backfired trying to reverse the shyt when all he did was reverse it on himself. Now I'm having fun at his dumb ass expense at this point.. bc he tried to make me out to be a liar despite the obvious. when he was the real liar in all this.

I gotcha.

Between this and the Tiffrock thread, Brehs really have their minds in a blender...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
LMAO! Gurrrllllll I don't be thinking about DMs but I don't realize just how mad I be making people on this forum. Half the shyt I be talking just seems like plain ole common sense shyt but I be baiting white trolls all out in the open.

Blk dudes usually just don't have that toxic thrist energy and be cool as cucumbers. Meanwhile...

its funny you can give as much advice as you want but your single and single for a reason, who the fukk is sheral crow, oh a white bytch that you clain to hate "white peopls so much" your fukking funny fat bytch
blah blah blah
Hmmmm...so I made a lurking white troll mad with my comments about whitey!

I feel GREAT! This is such an exhilarating feeling. I literally made u so damn ass-hurt that u came out of ur cave like a TRUE artic monkey to try and throw shyt at me!

I LOVE IT!:russ:
Racist whites are HILARIOUS! So on a scale of 1-severely buttsore, how mad does it make u to hear a black woman tell the truth about ur flabby asses. Or ur lipless faces. Why does the sun hate you so much? Like OMG it's disgusting! Lookin like a roasted ham at the beach!

LMAO! But really I'm actually trying to help whites. By making u face ur mediocrity and pulling u off ur pedastal of imaginary superiority I'm helping humanize u. Hopefully we can work past ur jealousy and insecurities over black men looking better, smelling better, sounding better, being funnier, having muscle definition without barely lifting a pound, literally smutting and using ur chicks as cum dumpsters, and having more heart than u. :francis::yeshrug:

:lolbron:
there you go pulling fairytales out of your ass, all I read was a bunch of anecdotal shyt with no facts, you need to shut up and stop assuming what you know because in reality you don't know shyt
U were so triggered in ur first post that u couldn't even spell "claim" right! LMAO!:umad:

And let me break down the facts for ur zesty ass.

Fact 1: Ur tangy moist hoe ass hit me up in a damn PM. If u were THAT asshurt about what the fukk I have to say, grow some fukking balls and brain scarecrow and fukking address what the hell I said in that post. You sneaking around like some bytch ass Voldemort behind the scenes tryin to come at me in ur sorry ass feelings like I give a damn about u.:camby:

Fact 2: You a fukking lurker. Haven't made NOT one post since joining this site, but the shyt I said got your lacy panties in SUCH a big twist that u making references to shyt I said about Sheryl Crow last week. :bryan:HA! Keep up u lil fukking twink! That was last week. This week I'm talking about how white supremacy has negatively impacted our community and how whites controlling the image of our community fukks us over.
I can enjoy music of all different cultures while putting some misguided, ignorant, arrogant, assless, lipless, early balding, insecure, racist fukks in their place.

And ain't shyt U can do about u coward.:sas2:
Fact 3: Everything I say about whites is nothing but the truth and I can back it up with pure facts. Ur race is fatter, has undetected STDs, and has screwed over the entire fukking planet, but got the nerve to be insulted when called on ur bullshyt. bytch bye!
Don't let me catch u playin urself like this again. And if ur a blk man, u a c00n in the highest degree and might as well be white.:ld:
:russ::mjlol::blessed::deadmanny::bryan: