Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
While most of the time, I’d agree brehs are petty a$$holes, this was the post he responded to

“Your whole white lineage is nothing but inbreds and faggits. Not to mention the pedos are 99.5 cac cum lickers . fukk off. And those white me too bytches crying rape after fukkking for free with consent, cocaine meth addicted cac hos.”

Nicole’s crazy ass was talking shyt and she got called a fat bytch in response to her calling people pedo cum lickers

She’s an attention seeking nutcase and sicc is an annoying, shyt-posting laker Stan, they should both be bushed :mjlol:
Shut the fukk up cac

Stick to picking gum from under seats and eating it for dinner u gross inbred pigskin neandarthal fakkit

Why is this guy still on here?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I fw this forum but there are some real weirdos here

Dude put a coli convo on his public twitter

What type of nut ass shyt is this guy on:Denzelcrackinup:
FACTS.... then he tries to manipulate the timestamp on it to say that I sent it today, I cant fuk with this weirdo, that's why he got curved. I sense when shyt is amiss... lol...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@sicc2def .. if you're not a cac.. ummm why are you retweeting tweets only from WHITE PEOPLE only, on your twitter account that you posted.... ??!!! it's nothing but white people saying shyt on your twitter. and if that's really you on your twitter, you're ugly as fukk and I wouldn't have even give you 2 secs of my time on the street.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
While most of the time, I’d agree brehs are petty a$$holes, this was the post he responded to

“Your whole white lineage is nothing but inbreds and faggits. Not to mention the pedos are 99.5 cac cum lickers . fukk off. And those white me too bytches crying rape after fukkking for free with consent, cocaine meth addicted cac hos.”

Nicole’s crazy ass was talking shyt and she got called a fat bytch in response to her calling people pedo cum lickers

She’s an attention seeking nutcase and sicc is an annoying, shyt-posting laker Stan, they should both be bushed :mjlol:
Thank you. :russ:
Got damn.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@sicc2def .. if you're not a cac.. ummm why are you retweeting tweets only from WHITE PEOPLE only, on your twitter account that you posted.... ??!!! it's nothing but white people saying shyt on your twitter. and if that's really you on your twitter, you're ugly as fukk and I wouldn't have even give you 2 secs of my time on the street.
My tweet defending Keep got almost 1000 meh chill

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My tweet defending Keep got almost 1000 meh chill
Not answering my question.. why are you only retweeting info from WHITE PEOPLE..???? you have no black people that you retweeted. Why is that?? Don't deflect...
your twitter just started September 2018. my twitter username is the same as on here.. had my twitter since 2012. I don't retweet any policies from white people, yet that's all that you have on yours???

:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The link didn’t take me anywhere. Mind posting the twitter again :upsetfavre:
its @Nicole0416 , Nicole - queens, new york will be the location. I don't put a lot of personal on social media, so my twitter is mostly my interests and retweeted quotes, should be a black Mercedes pic that I retweeted on my home page from august, pink background on my page, youtube stuff from Tariq Nasheed.. dame dash.. then cutesy craft stuff, news.. etc..
edit- its a black matte bmw on my profile page... and a Bentley.. and some fuk relationships retweet stuff (I'm in a mood sometimes)..
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I'm never understood the guys who think a girl is worth going after one moment then think she's trash when she doesn't go after you the next moment.

Her not wanting you ain't no knock on her. Make YOURSELF better if you're really so hard up that you get angry to get turned down.

Classic 'Sour Grape Syndrome'...

I've seen some women react to a simple 'Hello, how are you?' 'You're looking beautiful today.' 'Hi, my name is so&so. What's yours?'
with such balled up faces, venom, ugly attitudes, like the dude was beneath her, or like he asked if he can f-ck right there on the sidewalk.
I would cuss her for filth too - Not saying it's right/should be done but I understand.
Compliments cost nothing and receiving them with grace is priceless.
For the knuckleheads who disregard/are oblivious to social ques, body language, disinterest and go for it anyway, let the chips fall where they may...don't impose. Lord knows that I have mastered a pleasant "Hi brother, I am only acknowledging you but don't bring your ass over here into my space/face. Have a nice day" face.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
its @Nicole0416 , Nicole - queens, new york will be the location. I don't put a lot of personal on social media, so my twitter is mostly my interests and retweeted quotes, should be a black Mercedes pic that I retweeted on my home page from august, pink background on my page, youtube stuff from Tariq Nasheed.. dame dash.. then cutesy craft stuff, news.. etc..
tenor.gif

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Nah bytch.. u changed that here's the real shyt.. u dumb fuk. Coli messages cant be time changed.. take your multiple Ls and the rejection like u should.. you bytch made faggit. You spent all that time changing shyt on twitter. the exact same thing I posted in here.. explain...how did a COLI convo find the same way to your "supposed" twitter account???
:gucci::jbhmm:

View media item 18505View media item 18506View media item 18507View media item 18507View media item 18508View media item 18509

Am i confused or doesn't both screenshots look the same? :dwillhuh:

Somebody help a :flabbynsick: breh out. Hearing shyt about a twitter manipulation and shyt got me confused as fukk.